39. Judging for Junior - II

"A child's the first teacher, the first inspiration, the first friend and eternal well wisher is undoubtedly it's mother." the Rajkumar said and from far his mother was beaming. "So, it's very important that the child remains with the mother." A Flood of happiness could be seen in the faces of some people in the court and others couldn't disagree, but agreeing was difficult for them. "But.... " as Mahoday Giriraj started along with others, Rajkumar raised his hand. "The child is as important if not more in this case, as are the 3 adults. So, I declare that, the child be with the mother for 7 years and be explained the truth, when it reaches considerable understanding. However, I also declare that the child be sent every monsoon here to the palace, to be in the company of its father as Mahoday Giriraj would be free in monsoons as war are never fought in the monsoon. This is because the child is a hot blooded Kshatriya by birth. It deserves to experience the luxury and status his father has in the palace. And about the style of education and life style the child would be given after 7...." the Rajkumar paused a bit and took in the facial expressions of the courtiers.

"Shibya would inherit the status, wealth and name from Mahoday Giriraj, it's his child and that's the child's duty. And to further solidify my judgement and make you all understand my basis, I am quoting the life of Paramatma Shri Krishna, he lived with his parents that adopted him for 7 years, but has to go on later to carry on his blood legacy and though in this case, Devaki and Yashoda both are Ramya only still, the child would be coming back to its original place. It will get a formal education like any other Kshatriya kid." he declared and everybody were convinced, though some sad and others happy, everyone agreed nonetheless. Kumari Ramya, especially looked relieved.

Suddenly, the atmosphere shifted and someone shouted, "Glory to the Prince." and the voice boomed louder in larger number. Some were unhappy because of the judgement like Kalakar Aadyot and some others unhappy of the prince finding some success. The king finally rose up and the voices died down. "The judgement is made and I order Inder to make sure it's executed properly, I dismiss the court for today as any other cases have not been pre registered. However I invite one and all to join a small celebration that will start this moment in the court in honour and joy of my son and his judgement. I order all of you to stay back."

The celebratory mood was entirely cherished by the prince, he felt lighter. There was a dance performance by the court dancer Vipula, it was accompanied by music and story telling. The tale of Mata Ganga in Shivji's head unveiled. But amongst the performance the thought of his wife, surprised the Prince. He had sent someone to call her and yet she wasn't there. And as everyone slowly started drinking and woman leaving the court, Ramya came to him and thanked him and went. He wondered the thanked him for what, but he could say that she felt justice was done and that reassured him. The strained yet respectful smile of Kalakar Aadyot further strengthened the same. The fact that though everybody lost something and we're not completely happy still felt what happened was right was the proof that what happened was indeed right. Mahoday Giriraj just hugged the Prince and his teacher couldn't meet his eyes. Many people started bidding theor goodbyes while the others stayed back for some more fun.

Rajkumar's moments of most glory was the approval of the Royal teacher. With that he felt, really elated, he drank moderately and chatted merrily. After the gala time and some chatting with his friend Pavankumar he felt the need to go home. There was still a long time to go before the sun kissed the ground, but he felt the need to get done with the princely things for once and retreat back to relax. He felt happy but contentment was never his thing. Tomorrow morning, his strive in his royal career would start again. He sometimes felt he was not a royal at all. Because unlike others, he was never made to feel assured about any positions, even the smallest things he had to earn.

However he retired for the day and when he reached his palace, couldn't believe life could be so unfair, that the recent history was repeating itself. His room was crowded again with the maids all over his palace.

Please Vote, Comment, Share and Review.

Did you feel justified by his decision?

What has happened in his palace?

Thank you:)

The media above is the Royal Teacher.