Prologue

Prologue

A girl with large chocolate colored eyes, shoulder length blonde hair, and tan skinned was none other than Lucy Heartfilia. She wore a short blue skirt that was being kept up with a brown leather belt which hold a set of Celestial Spirit keys on one side, and a whip on the other. A short blue and white sleeve shirt hugged the top of her body, showing off the figure that she was able to maintain.

A girl with dark blue eyes, shoulder length hair tied into a ponytail, and light colored skin was none other than Meko Foster. She wore a black swimming suit top, exposing most of her torso, and dark blue shorts. Revealing her body, stopped the girl from stripping the little that she had on... mostly.

A male with soul sucking dark brown eyes, short scarlet red hair was none other than Red. He wore a metal armour top, a pair of blue jeans with a brown leather belt holding them up and a sword connected to his side.

Finally was none other than Seika Dragneel, a girl with light red hair that looked pink from the sunlight, and charcoal black eyes. Wearing a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, left opened and exposing a wrapped chest. With a black, gold trimmed, cloth that flowed down to the ankles opened, revealing a pair of white shorts being hold by a dragon scale belt. A white scaled scarf, that had a matching twin, wrapped around the neck, and a pair of black high heel boots.

"Luuuucy," My voice floated in the air between the girl and me as she continued onto the next town. "Luuuucy." I called again, watching the girl that was walking a only a short distance ahead of me.

"What Seika?" She asked, a smile on her face as she turned her head towards me.

I jumped up, a wide grin on my face as I quickened my pace a little. "Why did you agree to have them come?" I questioned, glancing back towards the two unwelcomed guests that was tagging along.

"I told you a hundred times already." Lucy said, only making my grin widened. "You just don't listen."

"But Luuuucy." I said, stretching her name out once again. "Ones a bad tempered male wizard and the others just an annoying female ice wizard. Can we ditch them in the next town?" I asked, hope shining brightly in my eyes, at the thought of finally getting away from the newest addition to the two man team.

"What did you say, Fire Breath." A female voice growled out from behind me. "Got something to say than say it to my face." She continued.

"I said get lost, Ice Freak." I snapped back as I turned on my heel and started to walk backwards. "We don't need you guildless wizard tugging along with us. Of course Red is always welcomed." I finished casting an innocent at the male whose temper seemed to be worse than a dragons.

"You wanna fight Flame Brain." She growled out at me, ice forming in one of her hands.

"Bring it, Ice Block." I challenged, as fire formed in one of my hands.

Meko ability was ice-make magic, something that allowed the female wizard to shape her ice into inanimate objects, such as weapons or like a flower.

Unlike Meko's Ice-Make magic main came from another place, a deeper place. I was a Dragon Slayer, with the ability to use and control fire to the best of my ability. Something I had done since I was a mere child.

When it came to me and Meko... well it was like putting a cat and dog in the same cage. They just won't get along.

"You're going down." She said getting ready to come at me.

"I don't see you moving, scaredy cat." I commented, keeping my relaxed and calm face as my grin only widen.

"Enough!" A deep male voice rumbled out, snapping me and Meko out of our little match before we acted buddy buddy.

"That's creepy." I heard Lucy comment from behind.

Red stood with his arms crossed while glaring at me and Meko, us giving him the most innocent smile that we could master. Though the male didn't talk much, unless it came to breaking up me and Meko when we're fighting, his pasture gave away all that we needed to know. I could read his stiff body, the tightness in his face, and the doubt in his eyes.

Red, Meko, and I have been together for years. I had joined up with Lucy 3 months before, asking the girl if she minded me traveling with her, which she didn't. One month into our travelings we had ran across Red and Meko traveling together, both claiming to be heading towards a guild they planned to join.

"See, Red, we'll friends here." I said, watching him ease up a little. "You know how me and Icy here are. We can't live without bugging the other."

Red didn't say anything as he nodded his head at me. We had a bond that not many understood, seeing as I had known Red longer than Meko. He didn't need words for me to understand what he was saying.

"Great!" I shouted as I took my arm back and spun back around. "Now let's get back to traveling. Next stop Harujion." I continued in a loud voice as I grabbed Lucy and started to drag her with me.

"Wait up, Flame Brain!!" Meko shouted, making me laugh.