Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

Third Person POV

Lucy and Erza ran down the quiet streets both hoping that the males made it in time. Erza had changed mid-step to her usually wear, knowing that there was still a chance that they would get into a fight. Lucy had barely managed to job a jacket as she raced after the red haired female, her keys clicking against each other in her hands.

Both females passed by a street their eyes focused only on what was ahead of them instead of two the sides. Both females missing the fight that was taking place down that very street.

Levy, Jet, and Dori panted heavily as they continued to defend themselves. Scratches appeared all over their bodies as they kept getting hit by the other male. They had little hope in defeating him but couldn't very well give up.

"Pathic flies you are." The Phantom member said, amused that they were still standing.

"Run, Levy." Jet said, knowing that he couldn't allow the female to get hurt.
"We'll stop him." Dori agreed, as he too was willing to do anything for their female guildmate.

"Guys." Levy said, tears entering her eyes. "We fight together."

The three stood as one, not willing to let their friends get beaten so easily. They knew it was because of the male in front of them that the guildhall was the way it was. They knew he was the one who destroyed it.

The three got ready to defend themselves again knowing that the male was as strong as Erza.

"How dare you attack them." A female voice growled out as she appeared between the two parties, her eyes darting to the three that looked far worse than they were. "We did nothing to you." She continued, standing tall.

Relief filled Levy as she recognized her guildmate.

"Ocan." Levy called out, watching as the hood moved and revealed the very female. "Thank you." She said, falling against the brick wall behind her, her legs giving out from under her.

Ocan nodded, knowing just how thankfully Levy and the other two was.

"I'm just have a little fun, that's all." The Phantom male said, smirking at the girl that had suddenly appeared.

He found her to be no threat and weaker than the three he had been beating up if possible.

Ocan felt a deep rage inside of her. Looking away from the male that was her enemy so looked toward Jet knowing that he was the fastest one among them. "Jet, can you still run?" She asked, knowing he was the only real hope they had.

"Yes." Jet agreed, knowing that even though he felt this tried that he would run and get help.

Nodding, Ocan hoped that her guildmate really could. "I'll show you the true meaning of Fairy Tail wizards." Ocan shouted, allowing the three behind her time to make their escape and get help.

Jet looked at Dori, knowing that he would protect Levy no matter what happened before disappearing from their view. Building passed him in a blur as he remembered that one of their guild mates lived close to where they had been. He knew that she wouldn't be alone at this time as her bond seemed to be strong with those in her party.

Panting Jet reached the door in no time, relief feeling him as he knocked on the door waiting for a replay. When no one answered Jet tried it again, before reaching for the door handle and turning it himself. Preparing himself to get yelled at for entering without permission he opened the door to find the place empty.

Taking a step inside Jet looked around, noticing how the lights appeared to be on but no one around. A window laid opened allowing a cool gust to blow through the empty apartment. Little did he know that he had missed the group he was hoping to find.

Turning around Jet prepared to leave before his eyes fall onto the floor where a scarf laid alone, next to a stain. Fear filled him as he recognized the stain to be made of blood. His group wasn't the only one to have been attacked.

Knowing that he wasted to much time as it was Jet knew that he had to make it to the guild dorms before it was to late. Once again he took off disappearing from view and out of the apartment in a flash. He knew that Lucy would be okay, because Natsu, Erza, and Gray was three of the strongest members that was in that guild, even if they couldn't be Laxus.

"Master!"

The banging on the door woke others in the building, everyone wondering just what could be going on. Doors opened to find Erza and Lucy out in the hallway banging on their guildmasters door, trying to get him to awake. The males looked at each other with confusion.

"What's going on, Erza?" Someone asked.

Lucy turned, her eyes going to see many shirtless males. "Beau was attacked. We're trying to get Master." She explained as Erza continued pounding on the door.

"What!?"

Jet panted as he found his speed slowing down greatly. He knew that he couldn't fail them now. He couldn't fail Levy even more than he already did.

The building he wanted appeared in his view, noticing many lights on inside of it. A feeling of relief filled the male as he continued towards it before coming to a stop. A figure appeared between him and his destination.

"I knew that Iron guy was useless." A female mumbled. "How could he be so stupid to late someone like you go?" She asked, shaking her head.

Confusion filled Jet.

"Who are you?" He demanded, knowing that he had to get past her and to the rest of his guild.

"Defeat me and I'll tell you." She laughed, running a hand through her hair. "Or be a good fairy and tell me where Beau is."

Jet frowned. "Move." He warned, looking around knowing that he would have to go around the female.

"No can do, buddy."

Jet ran, hoping that his speed would last long enough to make it past her. Before he could realize what was happening he found his feet suddenly hitting ice, causing him to slip out of control. The female continued to smirk.

"It's not nice trying to run from a fight. I just wanted to know where that loser was." She mumbled, her hands moving once again. "Guess we have to do things the hard way."

"I'm sorry guys." Jet said, looking back in the direction that he came. "Just wait a little longer."

Pink Haired Dragonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें