Chapter 1~ Work

(Y/n)'s P.o.V.

Just a dream I thought as I stared up, blankly, at the white celling. I ran my hand though my hair and let out a sigh before I felt something stream down my cheek.

"(Y/n)?"My eyes widened as I turned to look at the opposite side of the room. I sat up from my lying down position on the couch and quickly whipped my eyes in hopes that he didn't notice.
"You okay?" He asked as he leaned back in his chair and gave me a backwards glance. I nodded. He sighed, stood up and walked over to me.

"Yup. I'm fine." I said as I sighed.

"bad dream?" He asked.

"Heh, how'd you know?" I asked sarcastically.

"Lucky guess." He said as he sat down next to me. The couch I had fallen asleep on sunk down as Luciel's sat down. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Naw, it's all good!" I said as I smiled.

"You sure?"

"Yup!"

"Well we better get our work done, you know how Vanderwood gets if we don't get the work done." He said as he stood up. I sighed an stood up.

"What's the date?" I asked.

"(Insert Date). Why?"

"Oh, no reason." I said as I smiled. I walked over to my desk, sat down and started to work.

Saeran...
Why do I keep having that dream? I feel like it's important but... but than why can't I remember who you are?!

My thoughts were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to see Luciel who rolled his chair over to me. He looked at me with a look of inquiry, confusion and concern.

"You've gotten barley any work done." He said, "It's really unlike you. You normally finish before me." I sighed.

"Ya.. Heh." I said with a smile.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Ya, I'm fine!" I said as I looked at the computed. The green numbers at me. This is what I did, this job took over my life, this is what I have become. I just sit here, doing this. I looked down at my lap.

"You're clearly not." he said as he stared at me.

"Nope! I'm all good!" I smiled at him. He sighed, stood up and picked me up bridal style. My face turned a light shade of red. "L-Luciel, what are you doing?" I asked as I looked up at the red head.

"Putting you to bed." he said without looking at me.

"But I have work to do." I said as I started to squirm in his grip.

"Unless you want me to drop you I would suggest you stop squirming." he said with a slight blush pained onto his cheeks. I did as he said. He sighed.

"I need to get my work done." I said.

"No, you don't."