Chapter 28~ Error Code 38 (Saeyoung)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"My point of view on this still stands strong." I said, "You need to stay and spend time with your brother." He sighed, "This is a good opportunity for you to spend time with Saeran."

"He doesn't want to spend time with me!"

"It's going to take time."

"I don't care!" He said, "He doesn't listen to me!" I felt something inside of me start to boil.

"You didn't even try." I said.

"You weren't there!"

"I didn't have to be!" I snapped, "I could just tell! Let me guess, he said something that hit a nerve and you took it to heart?" I asked, "He's confused and hurt and doesn't know what to believe, he needs time, someone to support him, and that someone is you! You're his family! I can only do so much but that gap won't be filled by a friend." I felt myself grow more angry. I turned around and walked away. I didn't want to get into a full blown argument.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to get food." I sighed, "I'll be back in an hour or so, in the meantime you need to spend time with Saeran, wither you want to or not." I opened the door, walked into the room and shut it behind me. I sighed.

He's can be so stubborn! I mentally shouted. For some reason my heart felt like it was in my stomach. I felt like I could cry. Why do I feel like this? I asked myself. I need to go clear my head.

Saeyoung's P.O.V.

(Y/n), doesn't know anything. She wasn't there. It was clear he wanted nothing to do with me. Did she see what happened or hear what he said? No! I mentally shouted, she acts like she knows everything. For some reason I felt guilty for what happened. I have nothing to feel bad about. I told myself, she started it, she should have... All of a sudden a strange feeling washed over me. My first thought was...

Saeran. I ran back inside.

As soon as I got to the living room my eyes widened.

No... I ran over to Saeran and tackled him to the ground making him drop the shard of glass. I grabbed onto his wrists and held him down. Was he really about to do that? I asked myself. I felt my eyes well with tears.

"... Don't go." he stared up at me.

"Why..."

"I had a bad feeling so I went in to check on you."

Was he really about to do that? I asked myself. Why... Why would he do that.

"Let go. Now. I won't die right now." He said. I stared at him questioning whether or not he was being serious. I didn't care. Just the thought of losing him...

"Don't go." I said as a tear dripped down my face. "Don't go, Saeran."

"Let go. I won't do it." I stared into his eyes and reluctantly let go. I stood up and whipped my eyes.

My own brother... About to take his own life. Saeran stood up and brushed himself off. I stared at Saeran. He looked up from the floor and glared.