Chapter 23.5~ Lone Exploration (Clothing Store)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I played with the zipper to the black and (f/c) jack Luciel got me. It was the same as his own except the yellow accents on his were (f/c) on mine. I dressed a lot like Luciel, it was kinda weird.

'Maybe I should go get new clothes... I wear these too often.' I thought as I walked over to the clothing department.

I walked into a large clothing store and looked around. I walked over to the woman's department and looked around. Nothing in particular caught my eye. A lot of it was too revealing in my opinion. I sighed.

"Oh my god!" I heard a lady squeal.

'What the hell is going on?' I asked myself. I made my way over to where the loud noises were coming from. I glanced over to see a group of ladies surrounding a tall man. The man was dressed in a black, skin tight t-shirt with a grey hoodie and dress pants. He had long white/silver hair and red eyes. 'Is that...' As the girls walked away I approached him.

"Zen?" I asked. He looked over.

"Hello, are you another fan of mine?" He asked, I didn't respond. "What's your name?"

"(2/n)." I said.

"(2/n)?" He asked, "Huh..."

"Yes, it's me." I said.

"(2/n)?! FOREAL!?"

"Yup, in the fle—" I was quickly engulfed in warmth and felt as the air in my lungs began to squeeze out of me.

"I can't believe it!" Zen said, letting me go.
"It's good to meet you in person!"
I took a deep breath as I regained my composure from Zen's sudden attack.
"You're different than I had imagined." He said looking me up and down.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I sneered.

"Oh, nothing!" He said as he chuckled, "I just wasn't expecting someone as cute as you to be living with Luciel." My face flushed pink from the unexpected compliment.

'Cute?

"Anyways what are you doing here?"

"I was taking garbage out and I got locked out." I whimpered.

"That's not good." Zen stated running a hand through his long hair.

"Yeah, and to top it off I forgot my phone on my desk."

"That's even worse. Would you like to use my phone?" he asked,  pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"No, I'm okay." I declined.

"Then how are you doing to get back in?"

"I want to see how long it will take for Luciel to notice I'm gone."

"If it were me I would notice right away." Zen said, "You're not the type of person who you can just ignore."
I let out a slight chuckle.