Chapter 27~ Saeran (Don't Listen)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Saeyoung, you're his brother.. He needs you. You're his blood and only family he's got left." I said, "You need to be there. You barley visited him while he was in the hospital, you need to show that you care about him."

"But-"

"I can take it from here." I said, cutting him off.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he stood up. I nodded. He sighed, "I'm still hacking into the security feed so when you're into the system you need to delete any footage from the time 7:45- 8:20." He took a pen out of his pocket and started to scribble down on a piece of paper. "These are the cameras you need to get, the others you don't have to touch."

"Got it!" I said. Saeyoung smiled at me and patted my head.

"Thanks." He said as he turned around and started to walk away.

I sat down in Saeyoung's yellow and black spiny chair. I rolled over to his desk and stared at the screen.

They're brothers, I should stay out of it.

Seayoung's P.O.V.

You're his brother... He needs you. You're his blood and only family he's got left. Those words kept repeating in my head. I walked into the living room. I walked to the couch and looked down at Saeran.

"Ah..."

"Do you need a cup of water?" I asked. Saeran ignored my question and sat up. He looked around the room.

"What the hell is this..." Saeran asked as he studied his surroundings.

"You can stay here until you feel better." I said, "Even Jumin can't come inside this place."

"...What... The hell is this?!" Saeran shouted as he stood up. "Ha.... Ha..... I'm going to kill you!!" He said as he grabbed something off of the coffee table and threw it at me. I covered my face as he continued to throw every object he could get his hands on at me.

"Saeran..."

"Ahh...... Aarrrrrrghh!!!" he shouted out of anger and confusion. He crouched down clutching his hair, screaming. Tears flowed down his eyes. I stared at my brother, confused and worried. I didnt know what to do or how to approach him. His shouts became quieter and quieter.

"Saeran...?"

"Why are you here?" he asked as he looked up to me, tears flowing down his face. "Why don't you just leave?!"

"Saeran..." I said. I could see how hurt he was and hearing him made my heart sink down to my stomach.

You're his brother... He needs you. You're his blood and the only family he's got left.

"Leave..." Saeran growled, "LEAVE!" he glared at me. If looks could kill I'd be long dead.

"Saeran..."

"I told you to get lost... Leave." He hissed, "I'm going to kill you... Seriously... I want to carve out every part of me that looks like you. Do you know that?" I felt my heart was about to break, I didn't know how much pain I was putting him through. "My hair, my face, my fingers... Everything! I want to carve them off!!" he looked down to the ground. "The biggest mistake in my life is being born from the same womb as you." He sunk down to the ground. "Do you think that weak boy is gonna come out again and call your name? Never... Never ever. You ruined my life... All I want is to be born again." He clutched his hair in his fists.

"Let's not go through any pain anymore and live a happy life." I said, "I know it's difficult to go back to how we were." I crouched down to his level. "We're twins. I can tell you're in pain just by looking at your fingertips. Your lift doesn't end just because you hate the world. All the wounds you have from the past... You can leave them there." I stood back up. "Just... Come back to me when you are ready." I turned around and started to walk away.

He needed space. I was the last person he wanted to see, and I knew that. It would have been better if I hadn't talked to him in the first place.

"How'd it go?" I looked over to (Y/n). I sighed.

"Not well."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Not well." I heard Saeyoung a from behind me. "What do you mean?" I asked, looking at him through the reflection. I could tell from his face that he was hurt. "What happened?"

"I really messed up."

"What do you mean?"

"I should never had listened to V." He said, "I should have stayed with him." I sighed.

"Should of, would of, could of. It's in the past. All you can do now is to work to try to right things."

"Easier said than done." Saeyoung sighed.

"Everything is easier said than done." I replied, "Just like it's easier to say what you did wrong, then to fix what it is you did." I sighed, "You did what you thought was best. It's not your fault. You were trying to help him, that's all."

"But how am I supposed to make things right?" He asked, "He hates me so m-"

"He doesn't hate you!" I said cutting him off. "You need to talk to him." I said, "He needs you. You're his family, he wants to believe you but he's having a hard time." I sighed, "Imagine if it were you. Thinking your brother was taken away, possibly dead, finding out he's alive but never tried to reach out to you."

"Thanks..." He sighed.

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad about what happened, I'm just trying to get you to understand what Saeran went through and why he's acting like this." I explained,
"To top it all off, the person who you thought loved you, and was like a mother to you betrayed you." I sighed, "Do you remember what Rika said?" He didn't answer.
" 'I gave you your chance. And you never defeated Saeyoung.' Imagine staying loyal to one person, looking up to them as a parent and as their savior, then hearing that. Everything he ever knew was taken away from him, he needs time to adapt. Be patient with him. For his sake and your o-" I was cut off with a warm embrace. My finers stopped typing, and my  heart seemed to skip a beat.

"Thank you, (Y/n)." He whispered in my ear, his breath tickling the back of my ear, sending chills down my spine. My face started to heat up.

"No... Problem..." I mumbled.. He let go of me.

"I can take it from here." he said. I nodded and stood up. I looked up at Saeyoung and stared at his golden eyes. He smiled at me and lifted his hand up. He placed ti down on my head and  ruffled my hair. "What would I do without you?"

____________________________
Word Count: 1159