Chapter 18.5~ Honey Buddha Chips

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Luciel~!" I shouted as I stood outside of the building, holding the (f/c) laptop close to me.

"Please say, "I love Luciel" in Arabic."

"Luciel, this isn't funny!" I shouted. I had been living with this idiot for almost four years now and I leave for a week. What happens when I come back? I get locked out of my own damn house.

'Damn this stupid security system.' I thought.

"LUCIEL!"

"Answer, incorrect.  Self-district mode activated."

"WHAT?!" I shouted, "LUCIEL OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!"

"Sorry (Y/n), I had to make sure it worked. Enter." I heard Luciel's voice come out of the small box on the side of the door. The door opened and I walked in.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Luciel said as he jumped at me. I jumped out of the way sending him falling to the floor.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked. "I've been gone for a full week and you decide to lock me out?" He sat up and turned around to look at me.

"Sorry (Y/n)..." He said with a pouty face. "I got you a welcome home gift thought!" he said as he pulled something out of his pocket. He handed it to me. It was a box that was wrapped in (f/c) paper and with a (2/f/c) bow. My face flushed a slight red.

'Now I feel like a jerk.' I thought as I took it out of his hand. I ripped it open. It was a book. I turned it around. It read, 'Arabic Dictionary.' I stared at the book.

"This is just what I needed!" I said, "Something to smack you over the head with."

"EHHH?!" I lifted he book above my head.

"Hold still, would ya?" He clenched his eyes shut. I crouched down to his level and stared into his eyes. He soon opened his eyes. I gave him an extremely annoyed look. "I was kidding." I said as I flicked his forehead. "Thank you." I sighed. "I'm not that mean." I said as I stood up.

"You were with Mary Vanderwood the III for the past week. I thought there would be side effects." He said.

"If I can deal with you, I can deal with anything." I said as I looked around the room. "I take that back..." I mumbled. "Why is this place such a mess?" I asked.

"Well, you've been gone for a week." I bent over and picked up a yellow bag.

"What are these?" I asked.

"Ummm... Well..."

"Yes?"

"The boss sent me out to catch this group of men who had stolen these chips and instead of money I got them." I arched my eyebrow.

"Really?" I walked over to the black couch.

"They're really good!" He said. I sighed. "I have more! Do you want one?" I shook my head.