Chapter 19~ Moribund

Saeran's P.O.V.

"What the hell is that?" I asked myself. In the middle of the pathway there was just a... Thing. I was lying flat on the ground. I walked over to it. As I got closer I realized it was a body.

"Get up." I growled. "Don't play dead with me." It didn't move still. I growled out of annoyance. I took a few steps forward. As soon as I took another step I heard a splash noise.

What the hell. I lifted my foot and kicked it over.

"Why the hell arent you moving?" I pulled out the phone I had stolen and shone the light onto it. "What the..."

(Y/n)? I asked myself as the light beamed on her face. Her hair was sprawled in all different directions. Her eyes were shut and lips were parted ever so slightly.

"Get up." I ordered as I nudged her with my foot. I shone the light of the phone to the ground. My eyes widened. There was a large pool of blood that circled her abdomen. I moved the light to the rest of her body. In the center of her stomach there was a hole in her shirt that went through to her stomach. Not only that but another hole in her shoulder. "Hay! This isn't funny." I said, "I said this to you before, get up!" I ordered. I shone the light to the pathway. There was a large trail of red stuff that lead up to where she was now. It was like something straight out of a horror movie. "Do you think this is a joke?!" I shouted as I crouched down and stared at her. Her (s/t) was pale, like she had flower thrown in her face. I grabbed her shoulders. "Get up!" I shouted again, "WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING?!" I shouted as I started to shake her.

"Saeran who are you..." I looked over to the door. There stool Luciel in the doorway just standing there.

"What the hell's wrong now?" Luciel's assistant asked. He walked over and pushed Luciel out of the way. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked as he stomped over. As he approached he noticed (Y/n).

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He shouted as he ripped my arms off of her. He pushed me back making me fall on my ass. "Luciel, go find med kit!" He shouted. Luciel just stood there, like he had just seen a ghost. "Luciel, go find something!" His assistant repeated. "SNAP OUT OF IT DO YOU WANT HER TO DIE?!" Luciel snapped out of whatever faze he was in and ran off. Luciel's assistant picked her up bridal style and walked into the house leaving me all alone.

I sat there, not doing anything.

Why wasn't she listening to me? Why was there so much blood? What happened? My head started to hurt. I had so many questions but not a single answer.

'What did you do?' Luciel's Assistant's voice rung out in my head. What did I do? I asked myself. I do? I didn't do anything! I found her like that, it's not like I did anything... Right? I asked myself. I looked at my hands. They were covered in blood. I didn't do anything, right? I didn't do that, It wasn't my fault. I found her. I didn't do that. I didn't do that. I gripped my head as a wave of pain surged through my head. That wasn't me. I didn't hurt her. I didn't do anything. I found her like that. It wasn't me. It wasn't me. It wasnt me! The pain seemed to increase. I squeezed my eyes shut.

'You're a monster.' A voice I hadn't heard in a long time said. I looked around me. No one was around. 'You're a monster.' It said again. I didn't see her anywhere.

"I didn't do that..." I mumbled.

'You're a monster who should have never been born.'