Chapter 23~ Savior

(Warning, this contains MAJOR spoilers. Please do not read if you have not gotten the secret ending, or don't know what happens. This chapter is one that CAN be skipped... read at your own risk)

.

.

.

.

.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Saeyoung, V and I had been in the cell for god knows how long. Nothing really happened. Vanderwood wasn't back, the phone had died after we sent the coordinates and my stomach hurt really badly from pushing myself too hard. My ears perked up as I heard footsteps. I looked over to Saeyoung, he looked back at me. I stood up forcing myself to keep my balance. We both looked over to the bars waiting for whomever it was to show themselves. All of a sudden an average sized woman with long blond hair revealed herself.

"I'm sure you were shocked when you saw Saeran. You have to admire his loyalty. He got a tattoo of the Mint Eye logo on his arm."

That must be Rika. I thought as I silently growled to myself.

"What happened to you?" Saeyoung asked.

"You have to get one too... It's good to be more like Saeran." she said as she looked at Saeyoung. She had electric green eyes that were dull. Like all the light was sucked out of them.

"Why did you do this to Saeran?"

"I saved him. And I'll save you too soon. But it'll take time to make sure your brain is happy. You need to go through a certain process. It won't be easy... But Saeran went through it too."

"... I can't forgive you. Who said you could do that do my brother!?"

"Please, Saeyoung, calm down."

"It'll be great if we can have a twin in our group."

Over my dead body. I thought.

"Rika, stop involving innocent people into this." V said.

"Oh... I forgot about you." She said as she looked over at V with glaring eyes.

"If you involve more people, you will only feel more empty. You already know this."

"Empty? Not at all." She said with an creepy grin painted onto her face. "What should I do with you...? I don't have any plans to include you, so maybe I'll just use you to implant fear into everyone and just throw you away."

What the hell...?

"...As I said before, do as you please."

"It has nothing to do with me... I'm making the decision for everyone else." she was still smiling, "Let's see how long you can stay confident. It will be fun at such an event." She said as she clapped her hands together. A group of men walked over to the cage and opened it up.

"How did you escape your restraints?!" one of the men asked.

"Whatever, just tie them up again!" someone ordered. Three men flooded into the cell and walked over to each of us.