Chapter 28~ Error Code 38 ((Y/n))

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"If you insist I guess I'll stay behind." I sighed, I could tell he was not about to back down. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. I handed it to him.

"This is everything I was going to get." He nodded and took the paper. "Are you sure you want to go?" He nodded.

"I was about to go for a test drive anyway." He said as he opened the door to the red car. "I'll be back in a few hours." he said as he sat in the driver's seat. I stood off to the side as he backed the car out.

Once the car was turned around the garage door started to open. He backed he car up and rolled down the window.

I walked over to him, "Take care of Saeran for me, alright?" I didn't know what he meant but I nodded none the less. He smiled and nodded back to me before he drove away.

I watched as the red car became smaller and smaller until it was out of sight.

What did he mean "take care of Saeran for me?" I asked myself.

I sighed and walked over to the white panel that was on the inside of the garage. I popped the white cover up, typed in the pin to the garage, and shut the garage door. As I did I got a unsteady and earie feeling wash over me.

Saeran... I thought. I turned around and ran inside.

(Play the music at the top)

Saeran's P.O.V.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you read this book to me?"

"Sure." Her voice echoed through my mind,

"You have a book mark here, is this where you left off?"

"Yeah, when the mysterious Dark Lord put a spell on himself!"

"Okay, hmm... The dark lord put a spell on himself and made his last wish. His wish was that he wouldn't be a dark lord again, and he would be a normal human being and love. A white light enveloped the dark lord, and he was reborn. He opened his eyes holding the hand of the girl he loves. Even thought he was stripped of his magic power, the dark lord was happy. He had realized that his great power was only making him unhappy. "

"I'm jealous of the old dark lord..."

"Hmm?"

"Isnt it cooler to be able to do whatever you want? A normal life is just sad and tiring. I don't know why he's happy he's a human now. I would want to be a dark lord and use great magic. Then I can go wherever I want, eat whatever I want... No one would hurt me, then I'd be happy... With you and Saeyoung!"

"Well... What powers did he have?"

"He can predict what will happen in his life, along with other things."

"Well, if you have the power of the dark lord, then you know what every day will be like. Won't you get used to it and not look forward to the next day? You have happy days because there are sad ones.... Without sadness how would you be able to appreciate the happiness?"