Chapter 20~ Awake (Saeran)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

'You need to talk to Saeran. He cares about you but he doesn't know how to show it. Tell him the truth, he may not seem to believe you but he desperately wants to. Be patient with him, he's a lost soul.'

"... Where's Saeran?" I asked.

"I think he's outside, why?" Saeyoung asked. I sat up sending a stabbing pain through my stomach. "What are you doing?"

"I'm- ngh... Going to see him." I said as I swung my legs over the couch.

"Stop, you'll hurt yourself." Saeyoung said as he tried to get me to stop. He reached his arm out. I pushed his arm away.

"I need to talk to him."

"I'll go ask Vanderwood if you can-"

"NO!" I said interrupting him. "He'll say no."

"And for good reason!" Saeyoung said. I ignored him and placed my legs on the ground. I pushed myself and stood up. As I did I felt a shooting pain going through my stomach. It was horrible. I felt myself start to fall only to be caught by Saeyoung. "I'll just go get him!"

"Thank you but I can do it." I said as I pushed myself off of Saeyoung. I tried to take a step only to almost fall again.

"At least let me help you." Saeyoung said. I sighed and held onto his shoulder. I took a very wobbly step, followed by another. My stomach still burned and was screaming at me to lye back down. I ignored my abdomen and continued to walk. I let go of Saeyoung's shoulder and tried to walk by myself. It hurt like hell but I could walk.

"I-I'll be back in a minute." I said as I waked to the door. I opened it and walked outside.

As soon as I did I saw Saeran standing by the fence staring up at the sky. I walked over to him. As I approached him I got a scene of sadness coming from him.

"Saeran?"

"What is it now?" He snapped as he turned around.

"S-sorry if I'm bothering you." He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. He didn't say anything and turned back around. He looked back up to the sky. I walked over to him and stood next to him. I smiled as I looked up at the sky.

'If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?'

'Somewhere I could see the sky.'

I smiled.

"The stars are pretty." I said, "Did anyone ever tell you about constellations?" He didn't respond. "Look over there." I chirped as I pointed to a group of stars. "See the three that are all in a line? That's O'Ryan. It's kinda difficult to see but it looks like a man with shield and a sword." Still no response. I sighed. "Sorry if I'm bothering you."

"It was better when you were unconscious." he said. I looked at him.

"Really? Any reason in particular?"

"You didn't make a sound, now you're out here bothering me." I ignored his crude remark.

"Well I'll be out of your way soon." I said, "I just wanted to come out here and tell you thank you." Saeran didn't say a word. "Vanderwood told me it was you who found me. I guess I kinda owe you my life now... Heh...oww." I groaned. "Laughing hurts."