Chapter 27~ Saeran (Listen)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Okay..." I mumbled, "You're sure? I still think you should-"

"I'm sure." I sighed and walked back to the living room. On my way back to the living room I walked into the kitchen.

He should drink something. I thought to myself. I took a cup form the cabinet and filled it with water.

As soon as I walked into the living room I was met with Saeran, who was sitting up, gripping his head. I waked over to him.

"How are you feeling?" He didn't answer, "Here, you need to drink  something." I handed him the drink. He didn't take it, instead he looked around the room, clearly confused.

"What the hell is this..." he asked.

"Saeyoung came here with you. I didn't know that he would do that but... You're here now..." I sighed and placed the cut down. "You can stay here until you feel better, there's not a person in this world who can get inside this place without our permission."

"...What.... The hell is this?!" He shouted as he stood up. "Ha.... Ha...... I'm going to kill you!!" he grabbed something off of the coffee table and threw it at me. It hit my face, but it didn't hurt. I covered my face as he continued to throw items at me until there was nothing left.

"Saeran... Please..." I mumbled.

"Ahh.... Aarrrrghhhhh!!!" He shouted. I immodestly lowered my hands and looked at him. He was crouched down, gripping his hair in his fists. I knelt down and sat down on my knees.

"Saeran...." I reached out to him. As soon as I did I knew it was not a good idea. I took my hand back.

"Why am I here...." He asked, "Why....." I sighed.

"They were going to send you away." I answered, "To a mental institution." I clenched my fists at the thought of that happening.
"Saeyoung couldn't let that happen... nor could I." He didn't answer, "I didn't know what he was planning until he came back with you. If you had went there you wouldnt have been able to leave easily or meet other people. They don't even have times that I or Saeyoung would have be able to visit you."

"It would have been better than having to be here with you..."  I watched as a drop of water dripped from his face splashing onto the floor.

Is he... Crying? I felt my heart sink from guilt. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around him. I felt the muscles in Saran's body tense up.

"Let go of me..." He growled.

"I know it's selfish but we couldn't let you go yet. We just got you back."

"If I meant so much why did you leave me?"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I left you." I said, choking back tears. "I know it's difficult to believe what I told you before but, it's the truth. I would never lie to you."

"then why are you now..." he mumbled. I didn't answer, just hugged him tighter. "You don't know how much pain you put me through."

"I don't know all the pain you went through, so help me to understand." I said, "I will never truly understand how much pain you went through, no one will other than you. But at least talk to me so maybe I can understand how much pain I put you through..."

"You want to know how much pain you put me through?" He asked, his voice raising slightly. "Days I cried, for days I waited for you to appear... No matter how many times my mother beat me for crying, no matter how many times I started to think maybe you were gone, I couldn't get myself to believe it. I waited, and waited, and waited for you to show up, but you didn't."

"I'm sorry." I whispered, "Let's not go through any more pain. We can live a happy life." I said, "I know it's going to be difficult to move on, I know it's  going to be hard for you to forgive me."

"How could you possibly understand?"
I let go of him, but I still held onto his shoulders.

"You feel as if everyone you've ever trusted betrayed you, right?" I asked, "Saeyoung then me... And now Rika..." He tensed up at my remark. "You would devote yourself to someone only to be backstabbed, am I right?" His hands balled into fists at my comment. "I would never be able to begin to comprehend how painful that must have been, I can only guess." he didn't say anything.

"You were my first friend and the closet thing I had to family when I was younger... I would be able to tell you're in pain just by looking at your hands. Life will never end just because you hate the world. The sun will always rise. We just have to live form tomorrow. All the wounds you have from the past... You can just leave them there." I said, "It's not going to be easy but... After all the pain you went through, you can do anything. I will always accept you... Saeyoung and I will always accept you. We care about you a great deal. Just... Come back us when you're ready. That may take years, months, weeks, or hours. No matter how long know we'll be here waiting for you." I let go of him.

"Saeran..." I mumbled, "Saeran... A name I thought I would never say again. When I say that name... I felt like I there was something in this world I had to live for. I had no parents that were there for me, no one in my life who cared about me... No one, except you." I felt my eyes start to water, "I remember, when I got out of that hospital and I went to see you, I thought something had happened to you. I feared the worst and hopped for the best. I felt like... The one thing that I lived for had been snatched away from me... But now that you're back... I feel like I have something to live for... Something to protect again." I reached out and hugged him again.

"Thank you... Saeran. For being there so I had someone to live for... For being here... Right now... So... Please don't have any bad thoughts, even if there is no point for you to stay alive in this world, you are wrong. You just sitting here infront of me gives me one more reason to live. Please... Listen to the voice inside your heart. Have faith that you can trust people.... And be happy again." I squeezed him tighter, "Please..." I was fighting back the tears, "Don't go, Saeran." It was a fight I was about to lose. "Please, I beg you... Please don't leave without me. Let's just... Stay in the same world.... " I felt a tear escape from my eye. "Please..."

_______________________________
Word Count: 1189

(Holy crud... why is this chapter so short?! Also, I shouldn't have indented that paragraph but it was difficult to read otherwise.)