Chapter 2.5~ Hurt

(Y/n)'s P.o.V.

I was starting to purposefully get myself locked into the closet just so I could sneak out to see Saeran.
For almost two months now I've been sneaking out, stealing food for him and in returning to his house to drop off the food and to talk.
It was nice to have someone to call friend, but for some reason when I was around Saeran I started to feel nervous and excited. It was weird, I never felt this way before.

I took my multi-tool out of my pocket and unscrewed the window. Before leaving, I the bag I was going to bring to Saeran's, crawled out the window, and ran to Saeran's house.

As I approached the house I started to get that feeling again. I was anxious to see my friend, even though I had dropped by yesterday to say hi and see how he was doing. It was... weird....

I made to the back of the house and peeked through the window.

'Saeran?' I though as I looked at the boy. He was curled up into a ball with a small pool of blood under him. My eyes widened. 'Oh no.' I thought as I ran around the house.

I looked around for her, that witch. She wasn't anywhere to be found, thank god.

I ran up to the door, took a bobby pin I had out of my pocket along with my multi-tool. Sticking the knife into the larger part of the keyhole and the bobby pin in the top of it I skillfully turned the knife until I heard a click then proceeded to turn the bobby pin.

Click

I swung open the door and ran into the house into the room Saeran was in.

"Saeran, SAERAN!" I shouted as I ran to him.

I dropped the bag, knelt down to the boy and rolled him onto his back.

"Saeyoung?" he asked as he coughed up blood. My eyes widened in fear. I ignored the panic that ensued inside of my mind and began to examine his body.
There were a few scratches here and there but nothing too bad. His ankle was bruised and bleeding from the chain, and around his neck were bruises, presumably from his mom.
I quickly stood up and ran into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup and ran it under the faucet, before running into the bathroom and gathering up some medical supplies before running back to Saeran.

Lifting his head up and placed his head into my lap. I lifted the cup to his slightly parted lips, "Drink." I said, softly as I tilted the cup.
He started to slowly drink.
Once the cup was empty I put the cup down and sat him up against the wall.

"(Y/n)?" he asked.

"I'm going to use some hydrogen peroxide so it's going to hurt... A lot." I said as I dumped it onto a cotton ball.
"Sorry." I said as I started to clean his wounds. He hissed in pain but did not shout.
"I know it hurts but it'll get infected if I don't clean it." I said as I kept cleaning his cuts. Some of them were still bleeding and were slightly deep but not too bad. It was difficult to clean the cuts while his shirt was still on.
"I know this is going to sound weird but, I need to take your shirt off if I'm going to properly clean the wounds." He nodded reluctantly. I rolled his shirt up and lifted his arms trying not to go too close to the cuts on his arm.
I reached down to start to undo the white buttons.
Once all of them were undone I slipped the long sleeved shirt off of his slender body.
He was very pail and his skin had a almost grey tint to it, probably from lack of sunlight. His ribs were showing from eating very little.
My face turned a light shade of red but I ignored it and continued to exam his body.
There was a large cut on his chest but luckily, it wasn't deep. I poured more hydrogen peroxide on a new cotton ball.
"This is going to hurt really badly." I warned as I pressed it into his cut.