Bloopers!

(Swipe left, there's Music. Play when instructed)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Everyone read over your script one last time." The ravenette shouted as the various actors scrambled around. "We'll be shooting in five minutes!" I walked off set and took a seat. I sighed and watched as the smaller version of me run onto the set.

"(Y/n)! What's up?" I turned around to see Saeyoung walking over to me.

"Hay Saeyoung!" I said as he plopped down in the seat next to me.

"Ready for another day of work?"

"Yup!"

"Everyone, take your places!" the black haired person shouted from their director's chair.

"Scene 1, take 1! ACTION!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/n)! GET YOUR SORRY ASS UP HERE!" the older man who played my father shouted from upstairs.

"Coming!" the little me said as she picked up the trey of food. For a little girl she really was talented, not only that but she looked just like me. I watched as her little legs ran up the stairs as fast as she could. The camera man panned up to the second floor.

"You're late." the man said.

"Pardon?"

"I asked for you to get me food 5 minutes ago!" He shouted.

"Sorry sir." she said looking at the floor.

"Tch." he clicked his tongue and took a bite of the sandwich.

"Levi-Heichou?" the little girl asked.

"CUT!"

(Play music at top) _________________________________

"Scene 2, take 6, ACTION!"

I sighed and put my phone on my stomach. I stared up at the blank ceiling.

It's been 4 years. Huh time flies.

"Meowy has been sent by God Seven with a message." I looked down to see the robot cat staring up at me.

"What does it say Meowy?"

"It says  "(Y/n), go to bed before I come up there and make you."" I sighed and pulled something out of my pocket. It was a small robotic mouse.