Chapter 17.5~ Paint

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"BAM!"

The door slammed open. I walked into the large room and dropped the bags onto the ground. I flopped down on the many bags. "Oww..." I groaned as I landed on something hard. I heard Luciel chuckle as he walked in behind me. "Stop laughing at me." I said as I sat up. He chuckled again.

"It's not that bad." he said.

"Ya, speak for yourself!" I said.

"Well, imagine what it would have been like if we had to take all those bags on the bus."

"Dont make me think of such horrid acts."

"Come on, we just need to bring in a few more things, then we'll be good to go!" He said as he reached out to me. I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up to my feet. I stood up and rubbed my hip, where I had landed on something hard. I followed Luciel as he walked outside. The first thing I saw was the bright red sports car that Luciel had gotten.

"I still don't understand why you had to get THAT car." I said as he walked over to the trunk. "It's so.... Red and flashy." He handed me a few bags.

"What would you had gotten?" he asked.

"I don't know, something more modest."

"I am agent seven zero seven!" he said as he handed me two more bags. "Modest isnt in my vocabulary!"

"Then how'd you use it in a sentence?" I asked as I turned around and started to walk back in.

"(Y/n)~" He whined as I walked into the house. I dropped the last of the bags onto the ground.

"You're so mean to me." Luciel whined as he walked into the room. He dropped the bags into the large pile that had accumulated in the living room.

"When was that furniture coming?" I asked.

"One week. Why?"

"One week without a bed." I said as my shoulders slumped down. I felt a hand pat me on the head.

"It's okay, that's why we got this!" he said as he grabbed something out of a bag. I turned around and looked at his hand.

"A microwave?" I asked.

"What?" he asked as he looked at his hand. "No..." He said as he put it down. He started to dig through the bags. "I was wondering why that box was so heavy." he said as he pulled another item out.

"S... Sertam... elbatalfnI?"

"What?" he looked at it.

"I'm kidding. It's the right way."

"Nice one." he said as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway..." he said as he looked around the house. "We should start working on the house."

"So... What exactly are we going to do?"

"Paint the walls!" he said with a smile.