Chapter 23.5~ Lone Expedition

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"LUCIEL!" I shouted as I banged on the door. "LUCIEL!"

"Please say, Hacker God Seven Zero Seven, in Arabic."

'Out of all the days why did I have to leave that damn book in the house?' I asked myself. I reached into my pocket. 'I guess I'll have to... Wait.... Don't' tell me.' I started to dig through my pockets. 'God damn it!' I mentally shouted. 'I go out to take out the garbage, and the damn door shuts... Not only that but my phone's gone?!' I sighed.

"LUCIEL!" I shouted again.

'The doors automatic so it's not like I could break in... Same goes for the garage.... The windows are too high for me to even tough...' I sighed and pulled out a pad of paper, which I carried around with me, and a pencil.

'Got locked out, I'll be out and about, be back before dinner.' I slipped the note under the door. I sighed.

"Where should I go?" I asked myself. I started to wander off in a random direction.

Soon enough I found a bus stop. I too a flier and started to look over the map.

'The next bus is coming soon. Looks like it's going to the City, might as well head over there.' I thought as I put the flier back. I sighed and sat down on the bench.

After a few minutes of waiting the bus came. The doors opened up. I walked onto the bus dropping five dollars into the box. The box printed out a recite and dropped out change. I took the change and the recite. I walked to the back of the bus and sat down.

'What am I going to do when I get there?' I asked myself. 'I'll figure it out.'

The bus slowed down to a stop.

'This is my stop.' I thought as I walked off of the bus. I looked around. I was surrounded by bright lights and tall buildings. 'The mall's near here. I might as well head over there.' I walked down the street. I fiddled around y headset, which was drooped over my shoulders. 'I wish I could listen to music right now.' I sighed.

I walked into the mall and looked at the map.

'Where should I go?'

(You pick!)

Café

Clothing store

Game store

Pet Store

___________________

Word Count: 410

(I couldn't pick just one ^^;; so It's up to you! A kinda one shot type ordeal ^^)