Chapter 5.5~ Deal

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

It had been a few days since I had woken up. I was forced to take some medications for the "amnesia" and a light sedative so I wouldn't have another outburst, and if I did they would be able to keep me under control.
I found myself thinking more and more about Saeran, how he was doing, if he was okay, what his mother was doing to him. All I wanted to do was escape and see him. I would do anything to know he wasnt mad at me.
I hoped that he would understand once I told him what had happened, of course leaving out the whole "I got knocked unconscious by my abusive father" ordeal.
To be honest...
I think I would stick to the whole "I fell down the stairs" story to avoid possible conflicts.

"Ms. (L/n)." I heard a friendly voice say. A nurse walked in carrying a glass of water and a small object in the other hand... my pill.
"May I come in?"

"It's not like I can say no." I responded in my monotone voice. The nurse smiled at me and walked in.
She had long dark hair and blue eyes. She looked nice at least. She walked up to me and placed the cup of water on the table next to my bed and outstretched her hand. I reached my hand out and took the pill, placing the vile capsule into my mouth.
I maneuvered the pill under my tongue so I could spit it out later.
Once it was secured under my tongue I picked up the glass of water and chugged it down.

"Wasn't that bad now was it?" She asked. I shook my head.
"How old are you?" She asked looking at me. I didn't respond. She raised her eyebrow.

'Why isn't she leaving?' I asked myself. 'This pill tastes really bad.'

"Your dad will be visiting soon." She said. I mentally cursed. "Are you excited?" I remained silent.

'HA excited... I'm overjoyed.' I said sarcastically in my mind.

"Why aren't you answering?" I stared down at my lap as she continued to talk. "Open your mouth." She ordered. I did as she said hoping she wouldn't find it. She took a quick look around my mouth not bothering to check under my tongue. When she finished her quick examination she let out an exasperated sigh.
"Just not in a talkative mood?" I shrugged at her question. She reached up and combed her hand through her long black locks.
"I know you didn't take the pill." I didn't say anything. "You're either not responding because the pill is preventing you or because you don't want to." She sighed again and handed me the cup that had been previously filled with water.
"Spit out the pill so we can talk." I ignored her. "Fine, then enjoy the taste of the pill." I sighed and grabbed the cup from her, spitting the pill out. "Now, why didn't you take it?"

"Because there's nothing wrong with me." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" She asked. I felt something begin to boil inside to my stomach. It was a feeling I had never felt before. My slender fingers slowly curled themselves into fists before I responded to her once again.
"I don't have amnesia!" I shouted. She looked at me questionably.
"I don't I swear! I never had amnesia and I don't now!" 

"How old are you?" she asked ignoring my comment.

"13."