Chapter 12~ Please Remeber

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"We've been in the car for a while. Are you uncomfortable?" Saeyoung asked me as he slowed down the car infront of a building.

"No, I'm okay. Is this the place?"

"Yes... It wasn't the shortest ride even though we stopped along the way." He said as the car came to a complete stop. "Do you see that building infront of us? All the secrets will be there." He sighed and reached to the back seat. "You should prepare yourself right now."

"I was born prepared!" I said with a smile. Saeyoung chuckled softly.

"(Y/n), listen carefully. I'm going to aim to get as much information as I can from this place. So before we go in we have to figure out how this building works. First, I'm going to disrupt the building security system for about five minutes. Then I'll try to infiltrate... Look at this." Saeyoung pulled out a piece of paper, "The green part here is the view of parameters of the security cameras. The parts in red are alarm devices. As soon as the security system is down we'll enter through the blue route here. Once we get in, this is the building layout. Our first goal is to go to that circled part over there." He said as he pointed to the circled area. "I found that the most data transfers coming from that location. I don't know what the inside is like but it's probably going to be the information room. I plan on going in there and hacking into the computer myself."

"What about Saeran?" I asked.

"I was about to get to that." He said as he sighed. "Your job is going to be finding the safest way to find him while I analyze the information I acquire."

"What if we run into him?"

"We pray to God to make everything work." I turned around to open the door when I felt a hand being placed onto my shoulder. " Don't ever leave my side, alright?"

"I won't!" I said as I opened the door. "Probably." I said with a chuckle.

"Probably?!" I heard him shout as I shut the door. He opened the door and stepped out. "If we were at home right now I'd be chasing you." He said as he combed his hand through his scarlet red hair.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as his eyes widened.

"Huh? Nothing.... Sorry I'm tired. I don't know what I'm saying." I arched my brow at him as if to ask 'really?'. "I'll make sure to be wide awake though. Follow right behind me, alright."

"I'll start hacking the security system." He said as he opened the backseat and grabbed his computer.

"What should I do?"

"Nothing for the moment."

"Aww.....okay~..." I said as I sighed. Saeyoung walked off to the side of the road and sat down. He opened his laptop and started to type away. I walked over to the car and took my laptop out. I shut the car door behind me and sat down next to the car. I opened my laptop up and started to type away hacking into the car to make sure we werent being followed.

It looks like we're being followed. I thought as I started to trace where and when the system was hacked. Looks like it was around... Six o'clock yesterday. Weird. I thought as I started to trace the location. Nope, nope, nope, no-.... Saeyoung's house?! What the heck... How'd they get....... Vanderwood. As I made the realization I quickly scanned over the other cars to make sure they too were not hacked. That looks good, so does that, that one looks okay though when we get back I should fix it, and that one.... Huh... Why does it look like its moving. I quickly started to check up on that car. It was defiantly moving and moving fast. The only person who would have access to the cars would be someone who was in the house which means its Vanderwood. From the looks of where he's going he's headed the same direction we were going. Weird. I closed my laptop and signed into my phone. I opened the RFA app and signed into the chatroom.