Just Like Old Times (Saeran After Ending) {Part 1}

Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah?!" I asked.
All of a sudden Saeyoung popped his head into the room.

"Here you are." He said, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I was just watching videos, why?" I asked as Saeyoung walked over to me.

"I need to go out for a few hours, Yoosung is saying he's having computer problems and he can't play LoLoL."

"Oh, no." I chuckled as I put my phone into my pocket.

"Yeah." Saeyoung chuckled, "You know how he gets when he can't play LoLoL." I started to laugh.

"Yup, he gets pretty depressed." I chuckled.

"Yeah, so I'll have to drop by there."

"How long will you be gone?"

"An hour, two, I'm not sure." I nodded, "Anyway, I better get going."
He lifted his hand up about to pat my head, when he put it back down. He sighed, and turned back around. I watched, confused, as he walked to the door.
"Saeran's downstairs, I'll be back." He said as he walked out of the room.

Why does he seem so sad? I asked myself, I'll have to talk to him when he gets back. He seems like something's bothering him.
I sighed and pulled my phone back out.
What's the weather? I pull up the weather.
Mid 60s (in Fahrenheit).
I dropped my phone onto my chest and stared at the celling that was decorated with glow in the dark stars.
Bored... So bored.... I thought as I sung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. I stretched and yawned.
Hmm.... I'll go see what Saeran's doing. I thought as I walked out of the door.

As soon as I did I saw Saeran sitting on the couch. He was reading, again. I smirked to myself as I came up with an evil plan.

I silently walked down the stairs and snuck up behind him. I ducked behind the red couch. I waited a few seconds before I stood up. I reached my arms out.

"SAERAN!" I shouted as I hugged him from behind.

"What the hell!?" He shouted as he rotated his head around. "Let go."

"You're so mean." I sighed as I let go of him.
I backed up a little and studies his face. His cheeks were tinted a slight pink hue.
"Whatchya reading" I asked as I walked over to the other side of the couch. Saeran didn't answer. He opened his book back up and started to read again. I sighed and plopped down on the couch. I sighed and looked over to Saeran. He just sat there.
"Saeran?" I asked, no response.
"Saeran??" I asked again, trying to get his attention. "Saeran~" I sang as I inched closer to him. I did not appreciate being ignored. "Saeran~?"

"Wha-"

"Boop."