Chapter 28~ Error Code 38

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"I need to go out and get food. I grabbed my wallet off of the desk. First I need to go find Saeyoung." I said, "I'll be back." I looked back at Saeran who was just sitting on the couch not doing anything. I sighed and went off to find Saeyoung.

"Saeyoung?!" I shouted as I walked into the garage. "Are you in here?" I didn't get a response.

"Hmmm?" I walked over to where the voice was coming from.

"Where are you?"

"Over here!" I followed the voice but didn't see anything. "Hay (Y/n)." I looked over to see Saeyoung's legs from under a car.

"There you are." I said as I walked over.

"What are you doing under there?"

"Making sure nothing else got damaged." He said, "I had to replace the headlights and the indents in the car form the bullets hitting the car."

"Why don't you just pay someone to do it?"

"How am I supposed to explain why there were so many indents in the car?" I thought about it but couldn't come up with a valid answer. "Anyway, this is more fun." He said as he slid out form the car. "What did you need?"

"I was going to go out and get food, wanted to let you know."

"I can do it." He said as he whipped his forehead.

"No, it's okay."

"I was planning on heading out anyways."

"So was I." I chuckled.

"One of us has to stay here with Saeran." I sighed.

Who should stay?

((Y/n))

(Saeyoung)
_____________________
Word Count: 266