Chapter 13~ Blood is Ticker Than Water

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.)

(Ignore any mistakes... I'm dead right now.            (⊃@ w @)⊃)

"(Y/n)... Watch out for footsteps. I don't think anyone knows we're here yet." Saeyoung said as he walked up to a door. "This is the room where most data transfers happen. I'm going to hack into the lock system, so please just wait a bit." I nodded in response. "

"Analyzing the code..." A robotic voice said, "Found the code. CY21MK#20LJ142..." The door slid open.

"... This is."

"You were right." I said as I looked at Sayoung," This is where the server is..." I walked in and started to look around. "Do you think Saeran hacked into the system?"

"It's very likely." Saeyoung said as he walked over to me. I stared at the giant monitors. Six on the wall, three on the desk. It was a quite impressive set up. "This computer probably hacked into my algorithm... Look at this keyboard. The coating's almost off."

"Someone was busy." I said as I touched the keyboard.

How could a keyboard look like this? The keys almost have indents in them. I thought.

"God... Why did he have to learn this..." Saeyoung asked as he combed his hand through his hair.

"When I first met Saeran there was a book on the floor." I said as I paced around the room. "It was the basics of coding, programing and hacking." I sighed, "I asked him if he liked programing, he didn't really give an answer but I thought it was his. I offered to help him with it because books like that arent easy to understand."

"How'd he find it?" I heard Sayoung mumbled to himself.

"Hmm?" I asked as I looked over to the red head.

"I hid that book before I left. The last thing I wanted him to do was learn something like that." He sighed, "I should have just brought it with me."

"Well... You're brother's a fast learner." I said as I sat down and placed my laptop onto the ground. "Well... If it was Saeran that used this computer we better get to transferring the materials." I said.

"Oh, right... Sorry."

"It's fine." I said as Saeyoung started to dig through his pockets. "The toggle that I brought... Here it is." He handed me the toggle. "You know what to do, right?" I nodded. I walked up to the computer. "Just plug it into the one that looks most important." I walked up to the one in the middle because it seemed to be hooked up to the other monitors. I took the cable and connected it to Seayoung's laptop. I opened the password macro. "Type in RK184JP, okay?" I nodded. I typed in what Saeyoung said and opened the window. I started to arrange the information from latest to oldest. I pressed start, then send.

"Should we use 100% of the power? The central system might get over heated." I said as I watched the bar fill up.

"That's okay. I attached a nice cooler." I turned around.

"Saeran?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"Hello." he said as he looked at the two of us. "Nice to see you two again, should I say...?"