Chapter 19.5~ Welcome to RFA

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Buzzz

Buzzz

Buzzz

"Ngh..." I groaned as I rolled over. My eyes shot open as I fell to the ground.

Thud

"Owww..." I groaned, as I cracked my eyes open. The light that was right above me blinded me and forced my eyes to shut. I waited a bit more before opening them once again. When my eyes finally adjusted I looked around the room at my surroundings.

'Why am I in the living room?' I asked myself, 'I must have fallen asleep on the couch.'

"Oww..." I whimpered as I stood up, which was followed by stretched and a yawn.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

'What's the noise?' I asked myself as I looked around the room. I tracked the noise to Luciel's phone. I turned it on to see a bunch of notifications.

RFA
'Missed call from Superman Yoosung'

RFA
'Missed call from Superman Yoosung'

RFA
'Missed call from Superman Yoosung'

RFA
'Missed call from Superman Yoosung'

RFA
'Missed call from Superman Yoosung'

'That's a lot of notifications.' I told myself. 'Who's Yoosung?' I asked. 'Hmm.... I'll look into it later.' I thought as I looked around around at the surrounding piles of garbage.
'God it's still a mess in here... I better clean up.'

I walked to the kitchen and got cleaning supplies before making my way back into the living room.

Once back in the living room I placed the bucket, along with the other various cleaning supplies down. I slipped rubber gloves over my slender fingers and put a mask over my mouth before I started to pick up the scattered Honey Buddha Chip bags, and the occasional chip, which I Then discarded into a garbage bag.

'I leave for a week and this place becomes a landfill.' I sighed. 'I wonder what would happen if I weren't here.'

"Yawnnnnn." I looked over to the top of the stair case.

"Good morning Luciel." I said as I placed the rag down on the ground and whipped my forehead.

"Morning." He said as he yawned again .

"Be careful, the staircase may still be wet." He ignored me and walked down the staircase.

"What are you- GAHH!" He shouted as he slipped and fell down three steps. I held in my laughter. "Owwww..." He groaned as he face planted on the white tiled floor.