Chapter 14.25- Error Code Confrontation

(Discontinued)
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"(Y/N)! CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?!" I heard Saeyoung shout from his work room.

"YEAH!" I shouted back, "ONE MOMENT!" I got up from the red couch and made my way to Saeyoung.

As soon as I entered the room I was bombarded with smoke. I accidently inhaled the smoke resulting in unrelenting coughing. I covered my mouth and fanned the smoke away. As the smoke cleared I could see Saeyoung with a mask over his nose and mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, which was followed by another cough.

"I was trying to make Meowy a new friend who would taze people." he responded as he pulled his mask down.

"So what did you need my help w--"

"Are you two trying to set off the smoke detectors?" I turned around to be faced with the other Choi twin.

"Sup Saeran?" I asked.

"I was trying to read when this cloud of smoke flooded the living room."

"heh, sorry about that." Saeyoung said.

"The hell are you even trying to do?" Saeran asked as he walked over to his brother.

"I was trying to make Meowy a new friend which could taze people."

"So how does the smoke come into play?" I asked as I made my way over to the Choi twins.

"Well, it sent a spark out, and...." his voice trailed off and he averted his gaze to the corner of the room which was on the opposite side that we were on. Both Saeran and I looked over to the corner of the room.

"Saeyoung really?!"

"Idiot." we both said at once.

"What? How was I supposed to know that it would spit out electricity like that?" I sighed as I stared at the now black, chard, corner of the room.

"What if it had caught the whole house on fire?" I asked.

"Way ahead of you!" Saeyoung said, "I actually made this room fire proof!"

"When?"

"A while ago. Vanderwood helped me with it."

"Vanderwood?" Saeran asked, "You mean your assistant?"

"Yeah," Saeyoung answered, "the really grumpy one with the long brown hair. Him."

"Hmm, talking about Vanderwood, why don't you call him up and ask him to help you with the robot? He's pretty good at making things."

"Good idea!" Saeyoung said as he pulled out his phone. "Calling." Saeyoung said as he pressed a button. From the black and orange box came a loud ringing noise. Soon the ringing stopped and a loud voice was hear.

"What."

"Sup Vandy?" Saeyoung asked.

"Don't call me that."