Chapter 7.5~ Free

(Warning, this chapter contains some strong language and content that may disturb some readers, proceed with caution)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Two years, that was how many had passed since I say Saeran. It became like a distant memory to me. Every day I remembered less and less of him, to the point where I wondered if he was really just a fabrication in my mind. I started to lose my sanity over this... Over him.

"Maybe I did really fall down the stairs." I thought out loud. I found myself "thinking out loud" quite often. With no one to talk to except myself that's all I could do to try to keep myself company.

'Maybe I really was hallucinating.' I asked myself. I sat down on the old couch that my dad, for some reason, kept in the living room. 'No, no that can't be. No! I know he was real.' I pulled out the phone and starting looking through the apps that I had, most of them hacking apps that I had never used. I needed some way to prove I was right and that I wasn't going insane.

My fingers tapped rapidly on the screen as I hacked into the app.

After a few minutes I had found what I needed to find, previous save files. I smiled to myself. For some reason the data had been deleted but it showed traced of someone using it. I knew it wasn't me because I had no need to use it.

"So I wasn't going insane." I told myself. "heh." Right as I said that the front door slammed open.

"(Y/n), GET THE F**K OVER HERE!" He shouted. I stood up and placed my phone into my pocket.

"Yes dad?" I said as I stood up.

"There she is." He said as a man walked in. I looked at him questioning what was going. He smiled at me at creepy sadistic smile. He handed my father money. He took it and looked at me.

"Have fun." he said as he walked out of the house.

What the hell does he mean? I asked myself. The man started to approach me with a sadistic grin.

"Come here doll." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"AGGHH!" I shouted. He pinned me down on the ground. I kept struggling under him.

"Aww come on, don't play hard to get doll." he whispered into my ear. I felt him grab the bottom of my hoodie. Right as he did I came to a realization of what was going on. I stopped struggling. "Heh, looks like you're giving up?" He asked. I didn't say anything. I just lied there. He pulled my hoodie up further, along with my tank top. Right as he did I kneed him in the crotch. "OWW WHAT THE F**K?!" I took out my multi tool and pulled out the knife. I tackled him to the ground. I stabbed him in the shoulder. "AGGHH!" He shouted in pain. I pulled the knife out of his shoulder and stabbed him again. He pushed me off of him and pulled the knife out. "Stupid slut." he said as he ran towards me. I moved out of the way and kicked his legs out from under him. He fell to the ground dropping the knife on impact. I rolled him over and grabbed the knife. I held it up against his neck. "you're stronger then you look." he chuckled.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I asked.

"I thought that was obvious." He said. "Your dad said he had a daughter at home he that he would let people do whatever they wanted with her the right price that is."