Chapter 20~ Awake (Saeyoung)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

'Stay with Saeyoung. He really cares about you... Without you he wouldn't be as happy as he is now.'

I looked at Saeyoung. Tears flowed down his face.
"... Hay.. Why are you crying?" I asked.

"...I'm sorry... I failed to protect you." he said.

"No, you didn't... Don't think that way." I said looking into his golden eyes.
"I stayed behind so I could protect you."

"but you got hurt.... Because of me!" he said.

"Not because of you, because I was protecting you." I said, "It was my choice to stay behind."

"Does that matter?! You're hurt because of me!"

"I don't care." I said, "I knew that if I didn't stay behind you would be in danger, and I couldn't let that happen. I protecting someone who I care about. That's all that matters. I wouldn't had cared if I died, because I would have died protecting someone who I cared about."

"I would have cared if you died. It would have been my fault."

"Which is why I didn't die. Because I knew you would have blamed yourself. That's why I'm here right now." I smiled at the man. "Stop crying, please?" I asked, "There's nothing to be sad about. I'm here, I'm alive, I may be injured but I'm still alive, aren't I?"

"Heh, Y...You're right." He said as he smiled and took his glasses off.

"I know I'm right." I said with a smirk. I stared at him.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I... It's weird to see you with your glasses off..."

"What, you prefer me with my glasses?" He asked.

"N-NO! I mean... You don't look bad with them..." I thought about what I was saying. "You don't look bad without them! I was just..." my voice trailed off as I felt something pat my head. My face flushed red. All of a sudden my heart started to race.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Saeyoung asked, "You're face is really red."

"Huh?!" I asked as my heart skipped a beat. "Y-ya! I... I'm okay!"

"You're stuttering."

'Yeah because you touched me...'

"Because.... I....." My face flushed red.

"I-I didn't mean to say that out loud!" I shouted as my face turned even more red, if that were possible. Saeyoung inched closer to my face. "I didn't mean to say that!" I shouted as I took the blanked I was under and tossed it over my head.

"Why are you covering your face?" Saeyoung asked.

"..."

"Come on, don't ignore me." he said. I didn't say anything. "You're so cute... (Y/n)." I heard Saeyoung whisper into my ear through the blanket. My face flushed red again. I lifted my hand and smacked Saeyoung over the head. "Oww..." he whimpered. I threw the blanket off of me.

"WHAT THE CRAP SAEYOUNG?!" I tried to sit up. "YOU CAN'T JUST... Oww.." I groaned as I lied back down.

"Sorry (Y/n)." Saeyoung said.

"Y-you should be." I said as I puffed out my cheeks.

"Gahh, you're too cute." Saeyoung sang. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay, visiting times are over!" Vanderwood said as he walked over.

"Wha~ But I just got here~" Saeyoung said.

"Yup, and you need to go."

"Why~?" Saeyoung whined.

"If you want (Y/n) to get better you'll let her sleep." Vanderwood said.

"I thought you said we'd take shifts?"

"Ya, I did, that was before (Y/n) woke up."

"So?"

"So it's better for me to watch over her just in case something were to happen."

"If something happens I'll come and get you."

"Ya~ no." Vanderwood argued, "If you're here (Y/n) won't get a wink of sleep."

"... What do you think (Y/n)?" Saeyoung asked. I didn't answer. To be honest I was starting to fall asleep. I heard Saeyoung sigh. "Fine." My eyes shut completely. I felt Saeyoung pat my head as he walked away. My eyes grew heavier and heavier until I fell into a dreamless sleep.

______________________________

Word Count: 701

(Sorry this is shorter than Saeran's, Saeyoung is getting a lot of love in these .5 chapters and the regular ones, SAERAN NEEDS SOME LOVE TOO!!!!!)