Chapter 12.5~ Friends

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

'I knew it would be too good to be true.' I thought to myself. Though I was currently stuck in a cell I was given a computer to keep me occupied. It was much better and faster than my old computer but I did want my phone back still.

I found myself spending most of my time "working" for them. Apparently there's a test that everyone had to go through.
If you couldn't finish 10 assignments in a week you would not be able to join and be "taken away" or probably in my case, sent to jail.
I knew that I was probably kept down here as for safety precautions because of my history, but I didn't really care.

The down side was my arm. Because of the state it was in I was only able to type with my left hand. My arm was probably broken but apparently they didn't want to give me medical supplies because I was being "tested".
I had finished more than half of the assignments, seven, to be exact, however if it weren't for this stupid arm, I would have been done by now.

I had been in the cell for about three days and I hadn't eaten. I was offered food, however I was too focused on working.
So for three days strait I just sat in my corner ,facing the wall, and did nothing but type away. I was almost finished with the last assignment when I heard a cough behind me. I ignored and continued to type.

"You're still working on that?" I heard an all too familiar voice ask. It had been one of the men who captured me. I never bothered to ask his name, especially because all he did was taunt me.
"You still haven't eaten?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, it's just a waste of food."

"Why are you even here?"

"Why do you think?"

"If I knew do you think I would be asking?" I asked. He didn't respond.

"I don't want to come down here, it's bosses' orders." He said, "If it were me I would want to have nothing to do with you."

"Then leave."

"I will then." He spat as he started to walk away.

"Wait!" I said as I slowly shut the computer.

"What is it now?"

"Tell your boss..." I said as I turned around to face the outside of the cell. "I'm done."

I walked out of the cell with the laptop in hand.

"Congratulations (Y/n) on completing the test." The same man who put me in there said as I walked out. I didn't respond.
"You should feel honored that you were picked to join this organization. Only the best hackers are allowed to join this group. When I looked over your work it was flawless. I expect only great things out of you." The man said as he started to walk away. Before he walked up the staircase that was at the end of the hall he turned and looked over to the brown haired man who stood next to me. "Vanderwood show her around the agency and then to her room."