Chapter three

Pic: Kyle (young Leonarde, because wauwww)

Kyle

Two weeks earlier

My girlfriend Emma, Daughter of Isabella, Princess of Beauty, was sitting in my lap, softly running her hands through my hair. Her head was placed in the crook of my neck.

We had been sitting like this for a while. She had been crying over her life in general which confused me, due to the fact that her life was almost perfect. I could not help to think that maybe she had it quite good, being the Daughter of the Beauty Queen and all. Even though I sometimes did not get why she would be upset, I had learned to deal with the fact that sometimes the reason for her crying did not have to be some major thing. Once she cried while watching me brush my teeth. I never did find out why.

She often thanked me for lending her my shoulder to cry on, but I would always say that it was my job as her boyfriend and I did not mind it one bit. It was the truth. We had been through a lot together and in the meantime learned every little aspect of each other. I really did love her.

When she finally had calmed down and stopped crying she lifted her head and looked at me. I touched her cheek gently, resulting in a shy and thankful smile from her, showing that she enjoyed my attention and help. I let my hand wander behind her ear and gave her a light kiss on her nose.

"You always get like this when I'm sad. All affectionate and cuddly. It's actually kind of cute." Emma said while a blush made its way across her face and down her neck. "I love you."

Instead of answering her I buried my face in her neck and placed a light kiss there. She knew I felt the same way. Her hands were running through my hair making me kind of sleepy.

We had been sitting together for a long time. The bell rang and it was time to go. I placed a sweet kiss right on her lips and then I was on my way. I only had five minutes to get to the other side of school for history.

"See you later, Em."

"Tonight?"

"Sure."

I was not like many of the others in my class; they all disliked history with every fibre in their body. I quite liked it, because I knew it was important to learn about the Seven Kingdoms. About how each of the Kings interacted with one another. It was extremely important especially to me, due to how I was going to be the King highest in the hierarchy one day.

When the bell rang, I was still ten minutes from the history classroom. It was not like me to be late. I was literally never late and I could feel a knot in my stomach; I feared I would get detention.

I was a straight-A student and getting late or behaving badly in school was not my thing. I could not help but blame Emma a little, it was after all often her fault when I did something bad or stupid. I, however, loved her anyway and would do everything for her. Love's crazy, right?

I opened the door leading into the classroom, as soon as I arrived. I was met by a lot of eyes, when I stepped in. My classmates where all seated, looking slightly unamused; dreading history. Cameron were sitting next to my seat, looking bored while starring at the blackboard.

My worried stare fell on my teacher. He was standing behind his desk, looking through a stack of papers lying on the hard wood. I knew he was disappointed in me, the fact that he did not look up, when I came in, proved the point.

I slowly closed the door behind me. I was disappointed in myself for not leaving Emma a bit earlier so I would have made it on time. She would have understood why I had to go.

I made my way over to my seat which was right in the middle and on first row, just like in every other class.

Everyone knew it was my spot, so no one dared to sit there. Not because I was the scary type who would punch them if they sat there. No, simply because everyone knew it was my spot, and maybe because I was going to be King of the Seven Kingdoms one day.

Making my way over there I wished there was a free seat in the back, so I could hide and try to forget my mistake. Some may not think much of getting late to class every once in a while, but I do.

"Kyle, could you please come up here?"

"Um, yes, Sir." I forced out while slinging my backpack next to my seat. I slowly turned around looking at Mycroft. Mycroft was from Persiondall; Land of the Supernatural. He was an elf and he was one of the most feared teachers in the whole school, even with is small size. His black hair, with quite a few grey hairs among them, was tightly brushed back. Despite his old age, he did not look a day over thirty, except for the few grey hairs. In reality he was probably over 200 years old, no one had dared to ask precisely how old he was.

His green eyes looked tired and I could tell he had been fighting with his wife again.

"Could you please help me by giving your classmates a paper each?" Mycroft asked to which I politely agreed.

While I was handing out the papers he began explaining the assignment.

"Kyle will soon give you all a paper. This paper contains an excerpt from a book. 'The Myth of the Cursed Child' will be in this paper and I want you all to read it. It's due tomorrow, there will be a test, so be prepared."

For the rest of class, we got some time to start reading the text or continue writing on our English assignment for next week. I decided to start reading, because I had already finished the assignment three days ago. 

Some believe the myth of the cursed child to be true, others have their doubt. At the beginning a feud caught fire between The Queen of Kindness and The Queen of the Cold.

At first the cause was their differences, however, the feud got worse over the years. Madelyn, The Queen of the Cold, dedicated her life to make Eva's miserable. Madelyn's plan was set to work when The Queen of Kindness found the human destined to have her child. The child was born carrying a double name and was to show its true gifts on the day of its sixteenth birthday.

The true strength Madelyn possessed was not known nor considered. Shortly before the double named child's sixteenth birthday a terrible spell was cast making every piece of love disappear from the once goodhearted child. If the ice and coldness were to leave the child one day, the child will die.

** 

Next chapter will be up soon, promise :D

Thanks for reading!

Joke: 

Why did Shakespeare write with ink?Because he couldn't decide which pencil to use... 2B or not 2B?