Chapter twenty-four

Pic: Cameron being amaznig!

A/N: decided to post ANOTHER chapter today, because I love you guys!

I had pulled Cam with me and stopped when we were out of earshot.

"What have I done wrong?"

"What is your problem, Cam?"

"I don't have a problem, but you seem to do."

"What do you have against Ammi? I don't know what she has done, but I am sure she did not mean to."

"She hasn't done anything wrong. You, Kyle, are the one who has screwed up."

"What?" I was dumbfounded.

"You can't seem to stop flirting with Amelia. You have a girlfriend, remember?"

"I don't flirt. Ammi doesn't flirt. I don't know how you've got that impression, but it is not true."

"I am not blind, Kyle, and neither is Emma."

"Emma has nothing to worry about, and she knows that. I love her, not Ammi, not anybody, besides her."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am sure. I was with her two nights ago and we had a long talk. I explained the whole thing with Carter and Ammi. I also told her what kind of relationship I have with Ammi. That we are friends and nothing more. She told me that she was insecure, and I reassured her that she had no reason to be."

"So everything is cool between the two of you?"

"Everything is just fine, promise. You would be the first to know if it wasn't, okay?"

"Okay. I guess I have to give Amelia an apology."

"That would be wise. She and Olivia has gotten close lately. You didn't see the look she sent you. She was literately burning you with her eyes."

"Crap."

"Yeah."

Cam and I walked back to the girls and he said that he was sorry. Ammi forgave him after a while and so did Olivia.

"Well," Tara said. I had almost forgotten she was here, "I don't know about you, but I really want to see your skills, Cameron."

"Right," Cam walked out to the water and kneeled.

He dipped his left hand shortly and held some water in it, when he stood up.

"Wow," Olivia said sarcastically.

"I am not done," Cam said smiling to her.

Cam threw the water up in the air with his left hand. His right hand shot up. His palm was facing upwards and his fingers were slightly spread.

The water he had just thrown up stopped midair. He had full control of the water. The small drops started moving, when his hand did. He moved his hand in one direction and the water would follow.

It looked like a thousand small stars surrounding us. The looks on the girls' faces were priceless. They were all watching Cam intensely, impressed by his powers.

Cam pointed to the ocean and the waterdrops fell back in. With themotions of his hands, he parted the ocean. He stepped where the water previously had been. Theliquid never touched him. He turned around, so he was facing us. His hands wereby his side. He slowly moved them up and the water around him began rising. When it was a foot over his head, his hands started moving fast.

His veins were glowing faint blue, meaning he did not use a lot of power at the moment.

In the speed of lightning he clapped his hands together. The water surrounded him entirely and the girls let out surprised squeals.

After a few seconds the water fell and out walked a dry Cameron.

"Wow," Olivia said again, butthis time it was everything but ironic. 

"This is so cool," Ammi said, "You are like the ones in Avatar."

"In what?"

"The Avatar. You don't know what Avatar is?" It was clear to see that Olivia disapproved of the answer.

"I am inviting you over to see Avatar in our cabin tonight."

"Deal," Cam said nodding.

Tara began asking Cam all sorts of questions, she was clearly in awe.

"Can you control ice? Or turn water into ice?"

"No sadly not. There is an Ice Queen, also called Queen of the Cold. Ice is her domain. I can only control water."

"Wait, if you can control water, can't you kill me and other humans?" Ammi said joining the conversation, "You know, like drain our bodies from water, so we look like raisins."

"Technically, I could, yeah."

"That is disgusting," Olivia said, and I completely agreed.

I heard Ammi mutter something to herself and asked what she said.

"I just wondered how I could have made all of this up. I didn't know I had that good of an imagination. I must have watched Avatar recently. I think this is one of the best dreams I've ever had."

"What?" Olivia raised an eyebrow.

"She thinks that this is all just a dream. That she is in her bed right now at her house."

"Seriously?" Olivia said eyeing Ammi.

"How could any of this be real? There is no such thing as gods or invisible Kingdoms and planets. I, furthermore, do not believe that there is a dome with gods, this close to my house that no one has ever found. I just don't."

No one said anything. Olivia let out a sigh and turned to Cam, changing the topic.

"I really like what you did there. I can't believe you haven't showed it to me before."

**

Please write your best joke in a comment, like, I can't find any more ahaha..