Chapter 1

On Friday night Jennifer and her 2 best friends Morgan and Gabby went to a club called CLUB HOT. The girls have been their for about an hour and they were dancing around having a blast. They didn't realize that the dance floor was getting crowded with more people. So they all walked over to the bar to order 3 Jack-n-Coke to drink. While waiting Gabby saw her and Morgan's boyfriends at the end of the bar with some guy. Then Gabby waved the guys to come over to see what they were up too. 

The guys came walking over to the girls. Austin and Cayden went to stand behind their girlfriends with their arms around their stomachs. Then Austin introduced Jon to the girls and the girls to Jon. Jon said " hi, lady's its nice to meet you all". Then the girls said it was nice to meet him too at the same time. Then Austin took Gabby to the dance floor and Cayden took Morgan to the dance floor. Leaving Jon and Jennifer their awkwardly. While smiling at each other.

After a few minutes Jen asked " are you new here, cause I haven't seen you around before". Jon said " no, I moved here and that would explain why you never me before". Jen said " well now that explains it's all, so do you like it here so far from what you have seen?" Jon said "I do like what I've seen so far but i can't wait to find out what more there is to this town". Jen said " good thing it's summer cause it would really suck to start a few weeks after school has started". Jon said " thank god for that cause it would suck".

Jen asked " where did you move from?". Jon said " I moved from St.Mary's in Maryland and now I live here in Tampa Bay Florida". Jen said " yes, lucky you we have a lot of nice beaches to see around here that I know you would probably love to see and swim in the water". Jon said " as long as there is a beautiful girl with me then yes I would enjoy it". Just then Jennifer's phone went off and she looked at it realizing that she had a text from her mom.

MOM: where are you? why are you not home yet?

JENNIFER: i'm at the club with Morgan and Gabby. i told you where i was going before i left the house.

MOM: don't get smart with me or you will be grounded. i want you home now!

JENNIFER: ugh really, i'm having fun

MOM: GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW OR I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR FATHER'S THE REST OF THE SUMMER

JENNIFER: fine you win, i'll be home in 20 minutes

MOM: I'll be waiting!

Jen says " sorry i have to go but it was nice meeting you Jon. Maybe I'll see you around". Jon said " it was nice meeting you too. Sorry you have to leave I was just enjoying myself". Jon smiled. Jen smiled back then turned around to find her besties to let them know that she needed to leave. When she found her friends they were making out with their boyfriends. She told them she what happened then she was gone.

JON

About an hour after I left the club with Austin and Cayden. I told them bye and left to go home. Once I was home I noticed the TV was on in the room. So I went to check it out and I found my lil brother Aiden sleeping on the couch with his pillow and blanket he took off his bed. So I carried him back to his room so he can sleep comfortable. After that I went into my room to change my boxers and a tank. Then went into my bathroom that's connected to my bedroom, to brush my teeth. As I got in bed I couldn't stop thinking about that girl Jennifer. Her hair goes down her back and stops above her ass. She's thick in all the right places. Her boobs are perfect. Her long legs and omg her ass what a site to see when she is walking away. I hope I get to know her better cause I'd like to have her on my arm. So I fell asleep.

Next morning my brother comes running into my room and jumps on my bed saying "get up, get up, mom made breakfast and we are meeting some of the neighbors today. When I don't move Aiden starts to hit me with my pillow and saying " get up, get up, get up, plus our neighbor to the left is pretty hot, maybe you'll get lucky and ask her on a date cause if you don't then I will and she will be mine". I sat up so quick when he finished his sentence. I tell him "to watch how he talks about our neighbor". Then mom yell's for me to get up cause she has breakfast ready and she wants to meet some of out neighbors today. So I get in the shower to start my day.