Chapter 12

Cayden and Morgan sat at the table with Jen and I. Cayden kicked me under the table when Emily got closer to us.

Morgan stood up and said "bitch hell no. Get away we don't like your ass".

Then Jen turned around on my lap and just gave the girl a death stare. Jen tried to get off my lap but I held on to her tighter so she can't leave me.

Emily stop right by me. Damn it was all I could say. Then before I knew what was happening Emily was kissing me. I let Jen go and she grabbed Emily's hair and through her on the sand.

Jen sat on top of Emily punching her in the face and in the stomach. Morgan tried to join Jennifer but Cayden had a hold of her. Sophia came over running saying "what's going on". I told Austin and Sophia what happened. Then Sophia pulled Jen off Emily. I pulled Jen back on my lap.

Sophia says "so you guys, know each other". I say yea Emily is my ex girlfriend and came over here and kissed me.

Sophia says "sorry but Emily is my best friend". Jen said "fucking seriously and I guess you invited her too right?". Sophia says "yes, i didn't think it would be a problem".

Jennifer said " well it's a big problem for me cause she just ruined my vacation". Austin said "is this the girl you told me about Jon". Jon "yes, she is".

"Austin sorry brother but we can't hang out when Emily is around cause I'm not going to make my baby pissed off and she makes me uncomfortable. I hope you understand, but I just can't brother".

Austin said "no biggie we have been having alot of problems and I think it's best if I just stay single for now. I can't just not hang out with y'all fuck that y'all are my friends and family".

Sophia says "really that's how your gonna do me. You know what fuck you Austin and all of you".

With that Sophia picked her friend Emily off the ground and they both started walking off.

Morgan and Jennifer both looked at each other then got up to hug Austin. Austin hugged them back. Then Austin said "friends til the end".

Then they went back to having a good time until about 3 in the morning. Every one makes it back to their room.

Jennifer

"Jon why won't you let me kiss you". Jon said "because baby I want to get Emily off my lips that's why".

Jen said "as much as you had to drink. You still can't get her off your lips". Jon said "no baby I haven't that's why I'm about to use mouth wash to wash the shitout of my mouth love. Then I'll be glad to taste you where ever and all".

It sounds like I might be in trouble. While Jon was cleaning his mouth. I heard Morgan moaning through the wall. So I walk up to Jon and put my hands around his waist.

I start to kiss his neck since he took his shirt off after we got into the room. I felt one of his hands on the back of my thigh. I nibbled on his ear and he moaned just the way I like him to.

Then before I knew what was going on. I was sitting on the bathroom counter and Jon is kissing me like crazy. Then I feel his man hood standing at a tension.

So I start grinding up against Jon and he moans more now and pulling my dress off and my bra goes next. I love the feel of his strong sexy chest against mine.

Then before I knew it Jon was carring me to bed. After putting me down he took my underwear off. Then he took the rest of his clothes off. Two hours later we were laying there tangled in each other.

The week went by quickly but we had fun. I feel bad that Austin was single again. But he is an amazing friend. He broke up with Sophia to keep problems from happening. This is why I love him like a big brother.

Winter dance was around the corner. Morgan and I were looking forward to the dance. We want shopping Monday after school so we could get our dresses for Saturday night.

We went into Forever 21 and Morgan found a floor dress it started as a little pink and the farther down the dress the darker the pink got. It was wonderful.

I found a pretty knee high dress that was a pretty dark blue. We made appointments to get our hair and nails done. After we got our jewelry.

After that we got some dinner and while we were eatting Morgan out of nowhere said she is late.

Morgan said "I think I'm pregnant and what if Cayden doesn't want it". Girl you and Cayden have been together for three years as of Friday night. He loves you more then anything.

Morgan said "are you sure he will cause if I am. I'm not giving my baby up for nothing. I really want to have a family with Cayden but what if he doesn't want that with me".

Girl stop with the shit ok. I know you and Cayden and I know you too love each other to death. He wants this with you.

Morgan said "what if my parents kick me out and I have no where to go. What if my grandma want me to leave Cayden alone".

You are always welcome to my house and live with us if your grandma kicks you out. Who knows Cayden might get a place for y'all to live in. If we have to then you and I can get a place. I'll help you raise your baby. But first you need to see a doctor before we talk any more. Let's go to the Dr and see what's up.