Chapter 2

Jennifer

After I got home, my mom started yelling that I better get my act together or she was going to send me to my dad's. I don't like going to my dad's because he is remarried and I don't like his wife she tries to act like she is my best friend and wants to do everything with me. Plus, my dad is always working and I don't every get to see him so that's another reason to stay home. No thank you, I'll stay home with my sister and mom. I feel like I should hook my mom up with some one so she can get laid, maybe then she will stay off my back about everything I do.

Next morning I woke up I got in the shower then I put on my cut off jean shorts and my pink camouflage tank top. I go to the kitchen and I see my mom and lil sister watching cartoons on TV. I walk in and say hello, my lil sister walks up to me and hugs me. I smile then ask my mom if I can talk to her for a minute. She nods her head and walks out to the back porch, so I follow.  Jennifer says "mom I'm sorry for the way I talked to you last night." My mom says "I get you want to do this cool like partying with your friends but I don't want any thing to happen to you. Misty and you are all I have and I don't want to lose you guys. You guys are my world."

Jennifer says "I'm so sorry, I love you and I don't want to move any where if you and Misty aren't there." Mom says "you have to understand that I need your help in showing your sister how to act and be, but promise me that you will slow down. I get you're 16 and want to have fun but I know that in that fun I don't want a grandchild yet. I just want my two beautiful girls." Jennifer said "sorry I'll try to be better, (then hugs her mom) but guess what mom I meet this guy last night and he is so fly."

Jennifer says "he has jet black hair, he's about 6'0 and he has the prettiest blueish green eyes. He looks like he works out or is into sports. But mom he is sexy as hell." Mom says "oh God knows I have to worry about this boy. But do you know his name and please don't get into any trouble with his kid." Jennifer says "his name is Jon" with the biggest smile on her face. Mom says "ok baby let's finish this later cause I have a surprise for you and Misty but mostly you." Jen had another big smile on her face.

They walk back in the house and Jennifer saw Misty standing behind the couch so Jen went over to her sister and hugged her then through her arm over Misty's shoulder. They stood there for a minute then Jen went up stairs to her room. A few hours later the door bell rang and Misty answered the door. Misty says "hello, can I help you?"

Jon and his lil brother and his mom where standing their with smiles on their faces and then Kristen said "yes, we moved in next door and well we want to meet our new neighbors". Misty says "welcome to the neighborhood and I'll go get my mom for you". Misty yells mom we have company and then invites the neighbors in. Marie comes in the living room and says hello. Kristen repeated her self. Marie knotted her head and then said "well happy to have new neighbors". Marie tells them that Misty is 13 and her youngest and she has a another daughter named Jennifer that's 16.

Jon looked up at Marie with a smile on his face cause he is hoping that it's the girl from the club. Then Jennifer walks in the room and stops when she says Jon and she guest his family. She smiles and then her mom realize that this Jon kid is who they were talking about a few hours ago. While every one was talking some one walked into the house when Jen saw who she jumped up and screamed then ran over to the person hugging him.

When Jon saw how she acted he thought maybe it was her boyfriend and that made him sad. Then Marie explained that his name is Brian and he is her cousin and he was moving in to the house, Marie also explained that when Jen was little that Brian and Jen were best friends and did everything together. Once Jon heard it was her cousin he felt better about this person hugging the girl he likes.

After a while Kristen and Marie were hitting it off. Misty was making friends with Brandon, while Jon hung out with Brian and Jennifer. Every one was getting along. Then about an hour later Kristen called Jon and Brandon back into the living room so that they could go back home so she can make dinner. But before they left Brian gave Jon his phone number and then gave Jon Jennifer's number cause he saw how Jon was looking at his cousin. Jon gave Brian his number before he left.

When Jon and his family got home he texted Brian to see if he wants to hang out later.

Brian: I don't plan on going anywhere. You like my cousin don't you? I saw how you looked at her.

Jon: do you want to hang out and yes I do like your cousin. She is perfect in every way.

Brian: ok but if y'all date don't hurt my cousin she is the sweetest. Do you want to come over and hang out and watch Netflix with Jennifer, Misty, and I? I must spend time with my cousins. If that ok.