Chapter 18

The wedding party lasted for another hour. Then Morgan was ready to toss her flowers to the lady's. Morgan called all the lady's to the floor. She counted to three then tossed the flowers back. Gabby had gotten the flowers but have them to me.

I told Gabby to keep them but she said no cause she's not ready to get married. Then Morgan and Cayden were on there way to their honeymoon.

Gabby, Austin, Jon, Misty, Aiden, and me all stayed behind to clean and to take presents to their house so when they got home they wouldn't have to worry about their stuff.

After we were done Jon, Misty, Aiden and I road home together. One we got there I saw my dad's car and decided that I didn't want to go home. So I ask Jon if I can stay with him he said sure.

Jon told me that we can spend the night and that he is more than happy to share his bed with me. Damn I love this man. So we go over to his house after walking in my mom texted me which I know won't end well cause I think it has to do with my dad. Yay.

Mom: I need to talk to you and Misty about your dad please come home so we can talk.

Me: I don't think so but Misty can go home if you need her too but she wants to stay the night with me at Gabby's house.

Me: Gabby if my mom asks you can you tell her that Misty and I are staying the night at your house.

Gabby: sure but why don't y'all come over for real and you can bring your hunk of a man over. Austin is staying here too. We are ok and he's giving me another shot and I promise not to fuck it up with him. 😀 I can't tell you how happy I am.

Me: ok we're on our over to spend the night.

Gabby: ok will be waiting for y'all.

So how do y'all feel about spending the night at Gabby's tonight. They all send let's go.

Mom: hun your dad is staying at the house for now since he and Sandy are having problems. I think they might be getting a divorce. Please come home.

Me: sorry to hear but we're already at Gabby's house maybe we'll tall tomorrow.

So we leave for Gabby's house. Jon drove us over in his car. We didn't have extra clothes but I know Gabby would let me know if I can brow an outfit. So on the way to Gabby's house we were all listening to bump and grind by R. Kelly.

Misty and I were jamming out and had it loud as it would go. Jon was laughing at us and he was rubbing my thigh. Misty asked "Jon so why did Aiden stay home".  Jon said "he doesn't know Gabby and he has a friend coming over any way".

Misty is like O. I looked at Jon and said I think my sister has something of a crush for your brother. He looked at me and laughed, very funny but we are already dating. I looked at him and said O I can fix that if you like. He looked at me and said "hell no babe, you are mine and I ain't giving you up for nothing in the world".

Really so if someone had a Mansion for you. You wouldn't just drop me like a fly? If someone had 10 million dollars to give to you if you broke up with me would you do it?

Jon looked at me like I was crazy. Then he looks at me and says "no I wouldn't drop you for any of those things cause I don't love that kind of thing. I love you Jennifer. You are my everything and more. " Damn really cause I would of dropped you like a fly for the millions but I would of gotten you back right after. He shakes his head and tells me I'm mean.

Hey I gave you my honest answer but foreal no I wouldn't drop you for those types of things. Cause there is only one of you and millions of dollars and millions of mansions. So I'd keep you for ever and ever. What do you think about that?

Jon said "I'd love that". Then he kissed me passionately at a red light. I swispered in his ear to bad Misty is in the car cause if she wasn't I would of given you the best blow job ever. He looks at me and smiles like he has something going on up in his brain.

He leaned over and told me that he can fix that when we get to Gabby's house. I looked at him like he was crazy. Then we pulled up to Gabby's house. She and Austin were waiting outside. We all got out of the car and walked up to them and I hugged Gabby for a little bit longer and telling her how much I missed her since she was gone and not talking to Morgan and I.

After 5 minutes of being outside we all went in the house. Gabby said "ok Austin is sleeping in my room, Jen and Jon y'all can sleep in the basement in that room, and Misty you can sleep down the hall from my room. Is everyone ok with there sleeping arrangements tonight?" We all agreed that it was fine. Jon couldn't wait to get me alone in the basement room to get me naked.

After we made it to our room. Jon pulled me to his front and started kissing on my neck until he found the spot. After he found my spot it started I to grind my ass onto his cock. His heads were moving all over my body. Then he turned me around and started to kiss me passionately.