Chapter 8

So we made it to the table and sat down. While we had lunch Jon told us he was giving a heads up about his crazy ass ex. I feel so much better now that he has talked to every one about this cause I have a hard time keeping things from my besties. After he told us we started talking and laughing.

I'm the middle of lunch Brian comes over and starts to talk about he got in trouble on the first day of school. Brian said "God I was talking to some chick in first period and she got loud talking about no i don't want to see your dick. I'm like what are you talking about. Then the bitch got me in trouble. Then when class was over and I was at my locker the stupid bitch came up to me and gave me a kiss, really what the hell".

While talking and laughing Emily came over wanting to sit at the table with them. She sat right next to Jon.

Jennifer

After Emily came and sat by Jon. I could tell that he was so uncomfortable and tensed up. I rubbed his leg under the table trying to get him to relax. Jon wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

Morgan started talking asked ask who has math for 7th period. We all had that class together even fucking Emily said she has that class. Brian looked at her and said "so bitch no one likes you so why are you sitting here again and stay out of our conversations".

Emily says " well I'm sitting here cause Jon asked me too when I texted him a few days ago". I looked at Jon and he kept shaking his head no.

I said "you know what why don't you go follow some poor lonely dude that is looking for a girl like you cause Jon here has what he wants and that's me. You will not ruin my relationship because you couldn't keep him to your self the first time around. So back the fuck up or we will have a problem on our hands". I get up so I can go to my locker.

After leaving the lunch room. I got to my locker and when I opened it Jon came up behind me to see if I was ok. When I didn't say anything he started to kiss the spot on my neck that he knew I would melt right into his arms. I could feel him smiling when he heard me moan softly.

I turn around and told him that he is gonna pay for that. Jon said "yea it was worth it cause your talking to me now. Babe please don't let that bitch get under you skin. I never asked her to sit with us. I can't stand her".

I said "I know but I hate how she thinks she sit with us and enjoy our talks like she is one of us". Jon said " I love you and I can show you what you mean to me later if you want". Then he kissed me passionately.

The bell rung and when our friends came by Cayden called get a room. Jon and I broke apart and started laughing. Then joined the group and made way to our classes.

Jon

Man I can't believe Emily did that shit at lunch. I'm glad that I only have one class with that bitch. The day went pretty quick and I was at last period of the day. When I walked in I saw my group in the back of the class sitting. I make my way back their and sat by Jennifer with Brian on my other side. Cause I don't want a repeat of lunch.

The teacher came in class telling us that where we are seated is where we'll be for the rest of the school year and our group that we will be working with. Yes, I get to sit by my baby. My row went from left to right Austin, Gabby, Cayden, Morgan, Jennifer, me and Brian and some chick named Mary. Looks like Brian likes her cause he is talking to her and getting pretty close.

I put my hand on Jen's thigh under her desk. Man I wish she was wearing a skirt. While I have my hand on Jen's thigh, Brian leans into me and tells me that Mary is his girlfriend and I said congrats man. Then Brian tells me he wants every one at his house so we all can meet Mary and I'm good with that.

I whisper in Jen's ear that I have a surprise for her at my house and that I want her to come over after school. She smiled at me and notted her head yes.

Class is over and we go to our lockers then meet out front. Before we went our ways Brian asked every one to come to his and Jen's house so we can meet girlfriend. Austin and Morgan went to Austin's house. Gabby want with Cayden to his house. Then Jen and I are the last to leave together. Before we got to my car Aiden and Misty ran over to us for a ride home. Sure we say.

When we pull up in my driveway Misty jumps out and goes into her house. While the rest of us goes into my house. After inside I bring Jen up to my room and sit her on my bed while I go into my drawer to get her surprice. I tell her to close her eye's and she does then I sit next to her on the bed. Open your eyes.

Jennifer

When I opened my eyes I saw a little blue box in Jon's hand I covered my mouth while looking at him. Then he opens the box and there is the world's prettiest ring I ever seen.

Jon takes the ring out of the box and starts to tell me that it's a promise ring and that he will promise me the world and to always be faithful and tell me everything. I melt against him because it's the best present I've ever gotten from a boyfriend. The ring is a red heart shape stone with 3 white diamonds on each side of the heart shape.