Chapter 30

I woke up early for work. I do my morning routeen. On the way to work, man I kept thinking how I can't wait to spend 3 weeks away with my fine ass wife. When I pull up to the job site, Tony greets me.

Hey Tony how's it going.? Tony said "good man, how's the wife doing since yesterday? ". She is doing better. She has Princess to help her until I get home from work. Tony said "that's good".

Jennifer

I woke up and got in the shower. I couldn't stop smiling just thinking about last night with Jon. I dryied off and put my clothes on and went down stairs to the microwave. I found a not Jon left for me.

Jennifer,
       Morning baby. I left your breakfast where it always is. I had a blast last night. I cant wait until our three week vacation baby we are gonna so much fun. XOXO
             Love your man Jon

I love him to death. My husband is the sexy finest man alive. I know it doesn't make sense but it is so damn true. I warm up my breakfast and ate it. After lunch I went to my room and took a picture of my self naked and sent it to Jon.

Jenn: here's a picture for you to look forward to when you come home and on our vacation

Jon: damn, baby you fucking gave me a boner. Now I have to fix my problem cause I'm not working with a boner today

Jenn: Lol heres another picture to help you some more love you sexy man

Jon: damn it, your not helping to get rid of my boner. Your just making it harder. You are gonna get punished for this when I get home. Your gonna get it hard the way I am now

Jenn: oooo can't wait to feel you inside of my pussy

Jon: I'm about to come home and put this dick on you the way you like it

Jenn: I love being bad when it comes to you sexy

Jon

OMG I can't believe my wife sent me those kind of pictures. She is getting it when I come home tonight. Fuck, I'm having a hard time getting rid of this boner. But I take care of it so I can go back to work.

After the text with Jenn the day went by kind of quick. Now I'm on the way home to my sexy lady. Man I can't wait until I get to go on my vacation.

I walk in the door smelling some good food. I'm home baby. She says "In the kitchen". So I walk into the kitchen to the sink and wash my hands. When my hands are clean and dried. I walk over to Jenn while she was leaning over to check the food in the oven.

I walk up and touched her butt then I grab her hips and walk up until I'm leaning over her and looking at the food. She says "get off so I can get up and you need a shower cause you my lover are stinky".

But I don't want to shower alone. I want what you sent me earlier. I want that body soaking wet. Jennifer said "babe dinner is ready. When dinner is over then you can have me however you want but please go shower love".

Nope because your getting in the shower with me. I want you in the shower. I want you on the counter.
I want you on our bed on your back, on your hands and knees, in front of me on the floor and I want your sexy ass on top riding me and riding me cow girl style.

"Damn, your demanding ain't you. If I wasn't pregnant now then I sure would be after tonight. Actually that's how we made this little one". Jennifer said. Yeah, well I can't get enough of you baby girl. You are too fine for me to keep my hands to myself. I love touching you with my hands, lips and my dick.

Jenn said "wow, you know how to sweep a girl off her feet don't you lover boy". Not just any girl but just you my lady. I don't want any one else and I mean it. You are all I need in my life and more. Just so you know babe we are having more than one kid.

Jennifer

Of course baby. I can't keep my hands to myself either when it comes to you. I will rock your world tonight believe that one. Those pictures are a reminder of what you have at home in case you want someone else. Jon said "nope, sorry babe but your stuck with me for ever and ever. Remember our vows til death do us part. Well when I'm dead I'll still be with you".

Then I better warn my next lover. "Not funny" he said. Its ok I don't want another lover. No one will do me the way you do me. "BELIEVE THAT BABY". Jon said. Actually I want to do some moves on the couch and maybe the table. Damn, talking about this is making me so horny.

Jon said "yeah, me to but the way I'm talking and your talking then I need a lot to eat because I'm gonna need to energy to last all night. What until we're on our vacation. Oooo baby we might make another baby while that one is in there". I love you and I kissed his cheek so we don't get carry away with the kiss. "Love you too sexy". Jon said. After we ate dinner and cleaned up the mess, o it was on.