Chapter 16

Jennifer

Every one waited while Cayden got the knife to cut the cake. It's a tall cake. When Cayden starts to cut the cake. Every one gets really quite like their holding there breath.

Cayden cuts a piece then puts the cake piece on a plate. Cayden says "we're having a boy and a girl. He goes up to Morgan and hugs her tightly and kisses her like crazy.

Morgan

So for our girl her name is Abby Ella Reid.
Our little boy's name is Adam Harris Reid. We can't wait until we can meet our little angles.

My life is now full of more than just Cayden and me. Thank you all for coming to our shower.

If any one is not busy tomorrow and would like to help us move into our house please let us know tonight thanks.

As I was ready to sit down Austin came up to me and gave me a big hug. He told us congratulations.

Jennifer

As I was helping to clean up when my sister came up and asked if she could help. I said yes then told her what she can help with.

After everything was cleaned up and we were all leaving. Jon held my hand all the way to my car.

When we got to my car. Jon pulled me into his arms and started to kiss me long and passionate.

We get into my car about 5 minutes later. We get to my house to find Misty waiting out side. So Jon and I get out and started walking towards the door.

Misty says "I wouldn't go in there if I were you".

Why what's going on?
She tells me dad is inside trying to get mom to let him spend the night. Since him and Sandy are having problems and I heard him say that they are breaking up.

Really, I looked at Jon and said let's go sleep at your house tonight babe. All he said was ok. So we started walking to his house. As soon as we walked in Aiden walks up to us. Can we watch a movie together?

Jon

Nope sorry Aiden we are going to watch a scary movie tonight maybe tomorrow. All he did was nod his head. Jen and I walked up to my room. I gave her a shirt to sleep in.

While I changed in my room. She changed in my bathroom. Jen I want to get a house for us. She looked at me like what. I know we need to get through our senior year but we could just live in a house together.

Plus baby I got a job. I now work a Footlocker and start next week. So will you be my date to Morgan and Cayden's wedding Saturday.

She looks at me and gives me a big fat kiss and nods her head yes. I kissed her back and then we got comfy and watch our movie.

Half way through the movie Jennifer feel alseep. After I noticed she was sleeping. I turned everything off and went to sleep next to her while cuddling her body to mine.

Jennifer

Next morning when I woke I noticed the bed was empty. After a few minutes of sitting there the bed room door open and Jon is coming on with a breakfast tray.

Jon said "I made you breakfast in bed. I hope you enjoy." Of course I'll enjoy it. You made it for me. I will love it and I'm sure it taste as good as you do.

Jon said "(in a teasing voice) are you sure about that because I know you taste a thousand times better then food does."

Jon quit or your gonna make it hard for me to eat this food. He said "well I can show you a hard time if you want or it can wait."

Stop it is all I could say. I love you and I love tasting you but not while I'm eatting. He said "how about we try this. While your eatting your food. I'll be eatting you. How does that sound babe."

I started coughing and chocking on my food I had in my mouth. Jon don't go talking like that while I'm eatting.

He says "what do you say baby. How about I  can make you feel good while I'm eatting you."

Stop talking nasty before you make your self horny. He said "already there." Your stupid baby. Go take a shower and cool off. He said "not without you."

I rolled my eyes at Jon and he just sat there smiling at me. Nope go cool off you nasty fool.

Jon looked at me and said "meanie". I laughed at him and blew him a kiss. Then he gave me a passionate kiss that took my breath away.

A month later

Morgan invited Jon and I over for dinner. So we came early  to help if they let us. Morgan asked me to come up stairs and help her pick the colors out for the baby's room.

She showed me the colors she likes for each rooms. Then told me that she wants the baby's to share a room I too there older. So she wants to paint after girl color and the other half boy color.

I told her purple and white for the girl's side and green and organge for the boy's side of the room. After we figured the color for the rooms.

We want down stairs to set the table since dinner was ready. As we sat down for dinner Morgan and Cayden sat at the head of there table and Jon and I sat across from each other.

Morgan came out of no where and asked Jon and I to be the God parents of hers and Cayden twins. Jon and I looked at each other and we nodded out heads and then I told Morgan that we'd be more than happy to be their God parents. We got up and hugged them and kissed their checks before sitting back down to eat.