Chapter 5

We were holding hands. It feels good to have another hand in mine. I hope things work out this time I mean I know we are going to argue here and there but hopefully not all the time. When we get to the car Jon asked if he can sit in the front seat. Every one looked at each other and agreed he can take the front seat. On the way home Brian was complaining that he was hungry. So we stopped by 7/11 so he could get him something to eat. But after that we left for home.

When they got home we went out to the back yard. Since it was a nice day and all. So Brian being Brian asked the girls what they did at the mall? Mel answered "well we got our belly button pierced and Misty got her left cartilage pierced. What did you guys do at the mall?" Jon answered "not much just looked around a shoe store and looked at some clothes."

Brian said "looking at chicks while this one pointing to Jon was too busy texting one." Mya laughed "don't be jealous because you can't be as smooth as Jon boy here is. Lol". Brian said "I'm not jealous cause he got a girl to look at him and talk to him on his what second day in this town." Jennifer said "stop hating cause he is taken and your ass is still single but it's ok cause we'll help you get on a dating site". Brian looks at Jennifer like she is stupid "bitch you will do nothing that has to do with my dating life cause those site are dangerous and if you are trying to kill me, then it won't work work cause I'm going to out live you. Lol".

Jennifer looked at Brian and said "whatever stupid ass but keep dreaming cause I'm going to out live you with everything I have". Every one laughed at the two of them but they were just joking with each other. They stayed out side longer for another hour. Then went in the house to watch Ride Along 2 before they go out for dinner. Misty is going to stay home with Brian so they can hang out.

This time when they went out Jon took his car and drove them with the help from Jennifer sitting in the passenger seat of his car. When they got there to the pizza place. The girls went and picked a table while the guys went and got a cheese pizza, Hawaiian pizza and bbq pizza. Then made the way back over to the girls. Mya sat by Shane, while Mel sat with Jay and Jon sat with Jennifer.

A few hours later of laughing, talking, playing games, and having a good time every one left. Shane was leaving with Mya to spend time with her, Jay was leaving with Mel so they could spend time together. Then Jen and Jon were leaving together. As they were driving back to their houses Jon grabbed Jennifer's hand on the way home.

Jon

"So would you like to come over and watch a movie with me. I like hanging around every one else but I want to spend time alone together so we can get to know each other better". Jen looked at him and smiled then said "I would like that but what are we going to watch". Jon smiled and looked at her then said "what about Horrible Bosses 2.". Jen said "that's fine".

So they made their way into Jon's house. When they walked in his house, Jon saw his mom in the kitchen. Jon said " mom what are you doing". His mom said " trying to find some thing to snack on while I watch my TV show". Jon said " what are you watching anyways". She said " I'm watching CSI MIAMI ". Jon said " O okay well Jennifer is here and we're gonna watch Horrible Bosses 2 in the TV room, if your ok with that". Kristen said " Sure" then she looked to where they were she saw them holding hands, then she said " it's nice to see you again Jennifer, how is your mom and sister doing?". Jennifer said " they are fine thanks for asking, how are you doing?" Kristen said " I'm good and I'm glad to hear your family is doing well, well I'll let you kids get going to watch your movie. Have a good night". Jon said "thanks mom and you too".

So we made our way to the TV room, where I found the movie in the movie case. "Would you like any popcorn to have with the movie" I asked her. Sure Jennifer said " Sure". So I leave the room to the kitchen to make popcorn. When I come back in the room with popcorn. I noticed that Jennifer is sitting on the couch watching previews for other movies. So I go in and sit down next to Jennifer on the couch. "Why don't you take your shoes off and get comfy" I said to her. Jennifer just smiles at me and then takes her shoes off.

Jennifer

You have a lovely house from what I can tell. Jon said " Thanks I'm glad you like it". Then the movie came on. As we started to watch the movie. I noticed in the corner of my eye that Jon was getting closer then he put his left arm behind me on the back of the couch. All I could do was smile. Half way through the movie we we're sitting side by side. Jon asked " how are you liking the movie so far". I told him " that it's a great movie so far" then when I looked at him again. His face was so close to mine, then before I knew it we we're kissing. OMG he's kissing me. I say in my head and a mighty good kisser to.

Jon

Damn I never thought a girl could kiss so good but damn Jennifer can kiss like thing I've never tasted before. So now we are making out our hands are all over each other. Then before you know it my lil brother Aiden walks in and says "gross man get a room, take your business else where. Cause I don't want to see this". Damn man really I say to Aiden. No wonder you have no girlfriend". Aiden said "shut up I don't want one any ways. They to much trouble". After Aiden said that Jennifer and I went up to my room and I locked the door to keep every body the hell out.