Chapter 9

So after Jon gave me the ring and put it on my finger. I kissed him hard and passionate. He pushed me down on the bed and our hands were all over each other. He pulled my shirt off anddbtheow it on the floor alone with his shirt.

Then the rest of our clothes and we made love for the next 2 hours. Jon said "well that's the best thank you I have ever gotten in my life". I look at him and says " well that's the best present I have ever been given". Two hours later we got dressed and made the way to my house to meet Brian's new girlfriend.

When he got there every one was there waiting for us to arrive. Brian looks at us and said " well it's about time you two show up next time don't take to long fucking". I looked at Brian like he lost his damn mind lol. I said " we weren't fucking stupid we made love you ass". Every one laughed.

So after a few minutes Brian had introduced every one to Mary and Mary to every one they all said "hi". Jennifer went to get some drinks from the kitchen and while she was in there her besties showed up and they were looking at the ring. Morgan said " What the hell is this".
Jen said " it's a promise ring, do you like it". Gabby said " it's beautiful, I wonder why Austin never got me one. Morgan did Cayden ever get you one". Morgan said " hell no but he about to hear about it". Then Morgan and Gabby left the kitchen to go yell at there boyfriend's for not ever getting them a promise ring.

Jon

When I saw Morgan and Gabby walk back in from the kitchen they were pissed off and I wonder why. Soon as Austin and Cayden saw there girls it was funny to see the look on there faces.

Before I knew what was going on Morgan and Gabby told the guys that they can't get any more sex until they give them a promise ring. O boy I hope I didn't start anything here. When Jen came back from the kitchen she was happy but that changed when she saw her friends pissed and the guys with a dumb look on their faces.

An hour late the girls left together. The guys were still there. Brian took Mary home. Austin said " Gabby won't hold sex from me, she likes it way to much". Cayden said "the same for Morgan". Two hours later the guys leave to go home. I was ready to head out myself.

I found Jen in her room braiding her hair. I said " don't you look hot ". She smiles then tells me " there is a hot new neighbor that she is trying to look sexy for hopefully she can get his attention". I laughed at her then said " I think you already have his attention ".

Then she walked over to me shaking her hips. Damn man I wish my girl would stop teasing me like this she knows what did does to me but she must on care cause she does it any way. I grabbed her around the waist and brought her to me so can kiss her lovely plum lips. After then I want home.

Three weeks later at basket ball practice Austin and Cayden are moody fuckers. So I ask what's up they both give me the finger and say fuck off this is your fault cause you want and got Jennifer a promise ring.

Then I laugh and then say I guess y'all girl's ain't given it up yet. Yep they said. Cayden said " that's ok, I'm getting some tonight ". Why asked Austin. Cayden said " because I got Morgan a promise ring ". Austin said really I guess I better get Gabby a ring before she breaks up with me over this shit ".

Two weeks later at our basket ball game the guys were smiling like nothing ever happened. They been telling me that they've been having sex everyday since they gave them their promise rings. Not like I and to hear about.

The score is 5 - 10. We the tigers have 10 and the game is almost over. The bears have 5 points. The girls where cheerleaders  and cheering us on. So we won the game. We went to shower and put our clean clothes on. Then i went to join my baby outside while she was talking to Morgan and Gabby.

Once Austin and Cayden came out we went to celebrate our winning with the team and our cheerleaders. It was a Friday night and we went to the nearest pizza hut. I sat with Jen and Austin in a booth and Morgan, Cayden and Gabby on the other side of the booth. We had a good time talking, laughing, joking and other players coming by our table and telling nasty jokes.

One of the players named Sam try to hit on Morgan but she wasn't having any of it neither was Cayden. He wanted to get up and kick Sam's ass for trying it. Then Brandon came over trying to hit on Jen but she wasn't having it either nor was I.

Then Jackson came and hit on Gabby but she started to flirt back with him which caused a problem between Jackson and Austin. Then between Austin and Gabby but this time Austin had it he broke up with Gabby and he said it's for good.

Gabby was like what the hell after Austin left. Then Jen and Morgan got on her ass for doing that stupid shit she does all the time. After they went out side to see if Austin was ok.

When Cayden and I want outside we saw Jackson fighting with Austin. Jen and Morgan yelling at them to knock it off. Then Cayden and I stood there because Jackson deserved everything he was getting from Austin.