Chapter 45

A week later Jon was still home making sure Ava and I were still staying home. After we got home last week the police came by and got the report my me about what happened.

So today I'm in the kitchen getting Ava a drink while she plays in the living room. Princess our dog was laying down beside Ava.

There was a knock on the door. So, I walked over to the door just as Jon was coming down the stairs. I open the door to the 2 police officers that were here a week ago. When they told me that someone cut my brake line. I looked at Jon. Then the door bell chime. Jon got up to answer the door and to my surprise it was ducking Emily and she threw her self at Jon. But he quickly pushed her off and away.

Jon says " what's wrong with you?".

Emily says "I heard your wife was in a crash and I wanted to see how you and Ava were doing?"

Jon

We are fine but what do you want. Then Ava came up to me "daddy where mommy" she asked. Then Jennifer joined me at the door with the 2 police officers.

Emily looked at Jennifer and said "I thought you died in the crash." Then she tried to take off quickly but the two cops grabbed her before she could leave. They told us they were going to take her in and ask questions about what she meant.

I looked at Jenn you ok babe. How are you feeling?

Jennifer said "yeah, I'm feeling fine but your ex is a fucking headache that I wish would just go the fuck away."

Ava came over and hugged me and I handed her, her juice. Then went back to princess and her toys.

9 months later

I told Jon that he needed to get fixed after I had these baby's. I was carrying twins and don't know how that came about. But I was about to have his sons. Yep 2 boys and Jon is so damn happy. I'll be happy to have a healthy baby boy's.

Being in labor sucks ass o m g this feels worse then when I had Ava. She is so happy to be a big sister.

2 hours later I gave birth to 2 healthy baby boys. I'm so happy they don't like alike or I'd be getting their names so wrong. We now have James B and Jeremy B that came into this family with love and made by love.

Jon went to go get every one so they can meet our new members. Ava came running into the room bouncing up and down wanting to see her brothers. Morgan talking about having another baby.

Well the 3 days went by and we brought the boys home. They are sharing a room for now until they get older. Princess was happy to see us and Ava. When Ava showed princess to the boys she took a liking to James and Jeremy.

10 years later

James and Jeremy are 10. Ava is 11. Morgan's twins Abby and Adam are 13 and they had another set of twins they are Maddie and Tommy they are 9. Gabby and Austin had there own kids. Tanner he is 10. Kelley is 6 and they have Jordan he is 3. Gabby and Austin has stayed to them selfs since they pretty much since they got married. But all of our kids are good friends just like we all are.

Emily got into trouble for cutting the brake line of my car. She got 20 years in jail. But life has been good. We moved into another house that was bigger for us and just more space. Morgan and Cayden did the same thing and moved right across from us. Gabby and Austin moved into the house on the left of us while Jon's mom and brother moved to the right. Then Misty moved into the house across the street from Gabby and Austin. Misty is pregnant and is going to have a girl. I can't wait. Boss Man is the god father to our boys. He has a son that's about 4 now and he lives about 10 minutes away from us. Every one is happy and healthy and doing good.

THE END

Thank you for reading my first story. This is My first book to write and finish. I hope you enjoyed reading it I have other books that I'm working on. Please spread the word about My books.