Chapter 31

After everything was clean and I realized that Jon had a few things to clean. I splashed water on him and took off running to the stairs. When I turned to look where he was at he was rounding the corner from the kitchen. I screamed laughed cause damn we were having fun. As soon as I was at the top of the stairs when I heard him telling me I was gonna get it for getting him wet.

Shit I yelled when I saw him on my ass. He was skipping two steps at a time I almost so him fell a couple of times. When I made it to our room I turned and didn't see him anywhere but I was his shirt, boots and pants laying on the floor. I shut the door behind me.

As I started to undress I had a weird feeling so I turned to look and saw nothing so as I took my bra off and felt his arms around my waist. All I had on was my damn thong on. He slapped both cheeks and laughed in my ear. Jon said "you ready for the promise you made me earlier". Maybe but right now I need a shower cause you know the hot water turns me on.

I took my thong off and took in his form he had boxers on. So I went ahead and took them off of him. I took his hand and walked him into our shower. Is this what you want lover? Jon said "yes, its you I want and in this space and all the other spaces".

I hear ringing in the hallway where he left his pants. Babe your phone is going off maybe you should answer it. "Nope, fuck that phone. O want you and I'm gonna have you now". It maybe important. "They can leave me a message". Jon said. After turning the water on Jon drops to his knees and spreads my legs open.

Jon says "baby, I'm gonna eat your pussy". I moan in my throat. He spread my lips apart and started licking me. O yea just like that, fuck Jon. I grab the back of his head and start grinding on his face and mouth. O God he licking me and sticking fingers in me. Once I come 2 times he gets up and starts kissing me andifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He slides in me and starts thrusting in and out and grinds against me thrusting making me moan louder. Babe your phone is still going off. Jon said "baby, stop worrying about my damn phone. I'm in the middle of fucking/love making with you. Please don't worry about the phone. We're together enjoying each other's company now once again fuck the phone".

Ok baby. He made a move with his hips and it made me moan louder and he did it again harder. Shit Jon keep doing that move. O....my....God....this....feels....fucking....fantastic....don't....stop.... I yell scream moan.

Jon

Damn baby you like that huh. I love the way you moan it makes me even harder. Your gonna be sore in the morning. We get out of the shower and I walk out of our room with her behind me so we can go downstairs but I stop to pick my phone up cause it was ringing again.

I didn't look at the caller id so I answered STOP CALLING I'M HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE. LEAVE ME ALONE UNTIL TOMORROW. Then I hung up the phone. Lol. Now babe they'll leave me alone. We make our way down stairs. So what position did you have in mind for on the couch.

Jennifer

I walk up to him and push him back on the couch and I straddle his lap. I started kissing him. Then I started to give him a hand job then I slide down on him. Moaning as I went down. The more I kept going up and down and move my hips around. The more Jon was moaning. We kept kissing, thrusting, grinding, moaning and groaning.

Later that night while we were in bed, damn I can't believe we just did it in all those places in the house I said laughing. Jon said "I know tell me about it". Babe maybe you need to check your phone and see who had call you.

Jon

Ok, just so you can stop worrying about my damn phone. So I look at my phone and I have 2 texts I check the first one.

Jon: next time I call you don't yell at me about having sex with your wife and leaving you alone. But I was trying to get a hold of you to let you know that I'm giving you tomorrow off you ass.

Boss man: sorry about how I answered the phone and thanks for giving me tomorrow off.

I went to check my second text and I see it says download so I push download and I wait. Once I saw it was done downloading I pushed the picture and this time I felt Jennifer come up behind me and started kissing my neck. Before I knew it Jennifer pushed me forward and through her clothes on and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

After I saw what she did I looked at the picture and it was a naked lady name Meagan from my job. She sent a text saying:

Jon: I thought I would send you a picture of what you saw the other night. I had so much fun with you. Tell your little wife I say hi.

What the fuck. Babe I didn't do nothing with her. I don't know how she got my number babe I swear to you. Your the only women I've had sex with. As I walk up to the bathroom door I can hear he sniffling and crying through the door. Fuck.

Jennifer

I thought he loved me. We just had sex all over the house. Then this shit happens why can't I ever stay happy long enough. I can't believe he did this to me.

Jennifer: Morgan are you home

Morgan: yea babes what's up. I just got the twins to sleep

Jennifer: can I spend some time at your house

Morgan: how long love and what's going on

Jennifer: not sure how long but I can't stay here and I'll explain when I see you but I'll let you know when I'm leaving

Morgan: ok honey I'll have the guest room made up for you just so you know Cayden is going to wonder what's going on too

Jennifer: that's fine I'll tell you both and then you can tell Gabby because I'm not gonna feel like repeating it to her

Morgan: sure hun

Jennifer: thanks I should be there in 10 if Jon doesn't stop me if he doesn't stop me it'll be about 20 or more but if I'm not there in 10 please come get me

Morgan: anything for you and your scaring me. Yea I'll come if you aren't here in 10 minutes

After I get off the phone from Morgan I get up and leave the bathroom. I go straight to the closet and get a bag down then I walk into our bedroom and start packing things in it. Then I hear Jon. Jon said "what are you doing and where are you going?".

I'm going to Morgan and Cayden's house until further notice. While I'm away you can figure if you want me or Meagan. I know that's the Meagan you work with. I get that you like her so if you do then divorce me and go run off with her. Jon said "I don't want her I want you. I never cheated on you baby. I love you and our child".

I don't know if you really do love me any more. If were still separated when I fond out what we're having then I'll have Cayden tell you. I don't want to talk to you or even see you until I know what you are going to do. Plus, the trip to the Bahamas is off. I don't want to go there with you.