Chapter 35

Jennifer

Thank you all for the wonderful furniture for our baby girl. Let's eat now cause my little girl wants food. Lol everyone laughed at me. I love these people that have been there for Jon and I since day one. We have great friends.

Misty came up to me and hugged me.

Misty said "you know mom would be so proud of you. I'm letting you know that I'm going to be at Keegan's house".

Misty are y'all having sex?

Misty said "we've only made out a couple of times but no we haven't made it that far yet. I want to feel my niece can I?".

Yea you don't need to ask. Then Maria kicked where Misty held her hand. All Misty could do was smile then she bent down and kissed my stomach and that's when Maria kicked Misty in the face.

Jon came over rubbing my lower back.

Jon said "babe you ready to go home and relax".

Yes, babe I am. Then when I walked away from him he smacked my ass.

Babe, no I said when I looked at him and all he did was wiggle his damn eye brows at me and had an evil smile on his face. O shit I'm in trouble now.

While we walked out to the car. I can't believe we only have 4 months left until we meet our little bundle of joy. I have a feeling that she is gonna be a daddy's girl.

Jon said "yea well hopefully she has her mother's features and eye and the whole 9 yards".

You want our daughter to look like me. Babe you will have trouble keeping the boys away from her.

Jon said "nope, cause I'll build a front porch and then sit their with a bat or something. Then have a sign that says "beware evil dad lives here to keep the boys at bay".

Babe I love that idea but I love you making a front porch better.

Jon said "I figure you would babe. You know I would do anything for you just to make you happy and to see that smile I love so much".

I walked over to him and hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss that he deepend.

Jon then pushed me up against the wall while still kissing. Our hands were everywhere all over each other. We took a break from kissing and I said 'I love you Jon and the family we are making. I can't wait until we have more. I glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my everyrhing'.

Jon said "babe, I feel the same way.I can't get enough of you. I love the family we are becoming and more".

Then we left the baby's room and walked into our room. Were we found princess in her dog bed sleeping.

Jon pulled me over to our bed. He started the kiss this time and deepend it as soon as his tongue touched mine. He then started undressing me little by little. I pulled his shirt off and was working on his buttons of his pants when I heard him groan.

I smiled and kept going. I managed to keep going until I had his dick in my hand. He made a weird noise and it made me laugh.

Jon said "you know if you weren't already pregnant then after tonight you would be pregnant all over again".

Jon started kissing down my jaw, neck, to each breast and sucked on my nipples and down between my breast to my stomach and down further until he was between my thighs.

He played with my underwear and rubbing his finger up against me. Then he took my underwear off and continued playing with my clit. I started to moan when he was rubbing me a little harder. Yes, baby omg this feels good.

Then he took his fingers away but he replaced his lips were his fingers were. Damn, my man knows how to eat pussy. He had me screaming while it felt like heaven. But after coming three times he stood up and took the rest of his clothes off.

I stood up from the bed and pushed him to lay down. He did then I got on top of him and started kissing him again and made a kiss trail from his lips down to his dick.

Jon

Damn I love this woman more then I knew I could love someone. I love the feel of Jennifer's lips on my body. As soon as I feel her hand on me going up and down.

All I can do is groan everything with everything she does feels so good. Then she moved her hand and replaced with her mouth. Damn it feels so good. She licks my dick like she its a lollipop. Then she makes the P sound pop when she is done sucking the head.

Then after I came she got on top of me and damn she is good at everything even at 5 months she can still do things. Man I can't wait to meet my little girl. I can't wait to see if Jenn goes back to her size or stays the same. But for real it doesn't matter because I love her how ever the good lord made her mine.

I can't wait and see how our kids are gonna look. I hope the next one we have is a boy.

'Damn, do that again babe'.

Jennifer

Jon loves when I grind down on him when I'm on top. He said 'Damn, do that again babe'. I love his moans that give me goose bumps.

O...yea...just...like...that
Keep...going...
Jon...right...there...keep...going...don't... stop

Damn I'm coming babe. I'm coming, rite there, o god that feels amazing babe. When Jon was done all he could do was smile and kiss me.