Chapter 15

I went back to sleep and when I woke up Jennifer was gone. I noticed my bathroom light was on. A few minutes later Jennifer came out with her hair wet. I look at her and smiled. I thought you left me here with no good bye kiss.

Jen said "no I went to take a shower so I can feel fresh. I can't leave with you kissing you bye now can I."

I said "you ain't leaving my house period. You are staying with me. We have 6 long months to make up."

Jen said "well Morgan wants me to throw her a baby shower today. She told me that she'll find out what she's having. Cayden won't know since he has to work."

Well good for her but I want you in my bed all day women. Then she stocked her tongue out at me then walked away. I got up and grabbed her around the waist and then picked her up and throw her on my bed.

Jen said "if you want me to stay in your bed for ever then get us a house to live in together babe. That's how I'll live with you but you have to wait another year of school."

Jennifer

I looked at Jon and smiled at his face then kissed him. I have to go love but I promise that you can come over tonight if it makes you better you can sleep at my house.

Ok, he nodded his head up and down. Then said "fine". I kissed him before leaving him. I love you babe see you later at the baby shower.

Why I'm on my way to the store. Morgan called me and told me the sex of the baby then told me she is having twins. I screamed in my car. I almost had a accident in my car. Cayden is going to be so surprised. I can't wait.

Once I get to the store I got everything needed for the baby shower.

Me: I have everything for the shower tonight. Do you want me to get the cake or are you going to get the cake?

Morgan: actually I got the cake it's two layers. Cayden texted me and told me that he has a surprise for me and I told him the same.

Me: I wonder what it could be. Hopefully a house since y'all are having twins. Yay.

Babe: I miss you when you coming back and when is the shower? I love you baby.

Me: I miss you too babe. I'm on the way back now and the shower is at 6. It's happening in an hour. Babe.♡

Babe: cadyen told me he has two surprises for Morgan. I know she will like it. He texed me saying that he wants to marry her this weekend. Do you think she will want too?

Me: yes, after he finds out what he's having and how many. I can't wait to see his face.

Babe: I want to ride together to the shower with you so please come pick me up. When it's time. I love you.♡♡♡♡♡

I left my house at 6:30. I got Jon and we're riding to the place where both families can be. Jon held my hand the whole way there.

Once we got their Morgan met us out side with Cayden. When I got out of the car. Morgan hugged me tightly and Cayden did the same thing.

They helped carrying the bags in. But Morgan asked the guys to set up the food and drinks. They kissed us bye.

When inside us gals got to work while the guys to work. The shower didn't start until about 6:30. That's when Morgan told every one to show up.

Then I felt arms around my waist. Then I heard Jon tell me that he wants to cuddle tonight and be next to me.

After every one got there. Cayden and Morgan got in front of every one and started talking. Morgan was sitting in a chair.

Cayden

I'd like to thank you all for coming today to help us celebrate this beautiful baby were having and to find out the sex. 

I'm so happy that I found some one special as Morgan to marry me when the time comes and to have my kids. I couldn't ask for any one else better.

I have two surprises for Morgan. The first surprise I hand her what was in my hand. Morgan opens the present and starts to get emotional. So you all know my first gift.

Morgan is a deed to our own house. I bought a house for us to live in. We can move in tonight if we want but I think tomorrow would be better. Morgan gets up and hugs me and gives me a long kiss.

For my second gift to Morgan I want to know if you would want to get married this Saturday.

Morgan

OMG. I can't believe. Cayden just asked me to marry him this weekend. Yes, I will marry you this Saturday. I have two gifts for Cayden as well.

My first gift to Cayden is our babies are healthy and we are having twins. Cayden's mouth drops open when I told him that part. Now time to see the sex of our babies.

I'll let Cayden cut the cake to find out the sex. Who's ready with me. Every one yells.