Chapter 29

Jennifer

As I stand behind Jon while he talks to Connor and Tony. I don't like the way Tony is looking at me. I start to shake and Jon noticed and held me tighter to his back. Then I think Jon noticed how Tony was looking at me.

Jon asked Connor to stay with me while he goes and talks to the boss. Connor said " Jenn its gonna be ok. We'll have everything work out". Connor thanks for standing up for me.

Jon came back and grabbed me in for a hug. Jon said "Connor thank you and follow me to the police station and then to my house". Connor nodded his head.

Jon said "babe when we get home call Morgan to come over or Misty. Since Gabby is out of town still. I know Morgan has been busy with the twins and all but I want someone at the house with you when I'm not there babe".

Jon, Morgan and Cayden are out of town to Maine to visit with Cayden's ill grandma. They wanted the twins to know her before she passed. I'll call Misty so we can have sister time since she moved into your moms house.

I held Jon's hand while he was driving to the police department. Princess will keep me company babe. Jon kissed my hand that he was holding it will be ok.

He pulled up and parked and then Connor parked next to us. We got out and walked in the station Jon held my hand. We all made a report of things that have been said to me and about me. They asked if we wanted to do a restraining order and Jon and I said "Yes". So we did it then.

Two hours later we were leaving the police department. Connor follow me home. I want to make sure she is ok before we leave. Connor just nodded his head. We got back in the car and followed us through a drive through at Arby's and paid for Connor's meal to. Then followed us home.

45 minutes later we were home. Connor get your ass in here and eat your food. Connor said "yes, ma'am" and smiled then laughed. 

We sat at the counter in the kitchen. We talked about everything. My sister can't come over because she is at dance camp. Jon looked at me. "Maybe I can see if boss let me get off early today" Jon said. Babe you need to work. I'll be fine. I promise.

Jon looked at me and said "no, your pregnant you need to relax. I'll be here to help you. No, arguing with me babe". Fine Jon you win is that what you wanted to here. Connor just laughed at us then said "y'all crazy".

After we ate Connor went to the truck. Jon pulled me to him and kissed me. Babe, I will be back and don't think I haven't forgotten our conversation earlier. But you owe me and I will get you back". We hugged and then kissed. When he walked by me he slapped my ass hard that I had to rub my butt cheek.

I smiled as they left. Princess and I sat down in the tv room watching Ridiculousness. Waiting for Jon to come home.

Jon

Connor man thanks for today. I know if any thing would happen to me that you would take care of my wife since you care for her like a sister. I know you'll keep Tony away from her. Connor just nodded his head.

Connor said "Jon did you really hear what Tony and what I was talking about earlier?". Jon just nodded his head. "Dude I'm sorry you heard that shit come out of his mouth. I should of punched him in the mouth". Jon said "nah don't worry man I appreciate you being my true best friend that's why I trust you around Jennifer".

We arrived at the job site. Good looks man see later. I walk to the trailer where I hear boss man yelling at some one then I see Tony in the trailer. I walk in and open the door. Boss can I take the rest of the day off to be with my wife. Boss said "yea, go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow early in the morning". You got it boss.

Me: babe I'm coming home

Sexy lady: ok princess and I are in the tv room watching tv babe

Me: ok

Then as I get in my truck my phone went off for a text. I see its from Jenn so I open it and I download the picture. It took a few seconds. Then when it came through. I couldn't wait to get home. Baby girl made me drive home with a boner.

Sexy lady: did you get my picture baby

Me: yes, I did now I have a boner because of it

Sexy lady: yea I can only imagine just so you know I'm touching my self to be ready for my daddy when he gets home

Me: I'm gonna crash this truck honey. I'm picturing everything you are talking about even that picture is stuck in my mind. Daddy is gonna give it to you real good. I want you ass naked before I get home

Sexy lady: you want Me like this or this or this

She sent me pictures of all three things she and I was talking about.

Me: I'm gonna take you in every position and more when I get home

Sexy lady: I can't wait baby. I'll do your favor too

I was hurring up to get home to my wife. That lady is so bad it drives me insane. 25 minutes later I pulled up in the driveway. Turned the car off and ran in the house. I looked all over down stairs but didn't see her so I made my way up stairs and into our room. I heard the shower going so I decided to get naked. I saw princess on her bed so I knew Jenn was in the shower.

So I went into the bathroom and moved the sliding glass door. Jen screamed then hit me. I had that coming lol. When I got in she kept pushing me away until I had her pushed up against the cold tile wall.

She gave in and let me kiss her and she deepend the kiss and started grinding into me. Then she pushed me back against the wall. She was still kissing me then she started to kiss down until she was on her knees.

Yep I lost all senses. She started at the base and worked her way up. She licked all the way up then started moving faster and faster. I started to grind into her mouth. I'm moaning my ass off.

After I come I pulled her back up and then I went down on her while one of my hands were grabbing her boobs. When she was about to release she started grinding against my mouth and her hands in my hair pulling.

After she came I got up and the water was turning cold so I carried her to our bed to where we are gonna have a long ass night.