Chapter 27

At Gabby and Austin's wedding party we had a blast. We talked, laughed, and danced the night away. While I was telling Austin congratulations, I felt Jon come up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He started to rub my stomach.

Austin said "so when are y'all going on your vacation before this baby comes welcomed into this world". Jon said "well, I was thinking maybe next week and I was thinking that we should go to the Bahamas. Babe, what do you think about that".

OMG that sounds amazing love. I can't wait. Gabby says "I can't believe y'all been together for a few yrs now and y'all gonna have a baby soon.

Jon says "there are times I can't believe that she is my wife. But I'm happy that she agreed to be stuck with me forever. Now we are about to have a baby. My world couldn't get any better if you aren't in my life."

I can't believe that we are going to the Bahamas in a few weeks. "About that hun my boss is making me work double shifts in order to take this trip with you." Jon said.

So I'll never see you is that right. "Yes, babe thats rite for the week I have to do double shifts yes you won't see me sorry." Jon said.

Jon

Babe, I'm sorry about this but I really want to go on this trip with you. Jennifer got so mad and said this is bull shit. She walked away from me and locked herself in the damn bathroom.

Shit was the only thing I could say besides Chase after her. By the time I reached the door it was locked and she didn't say anything she just cried. Damn I never wanted to hurt her.

Babe please open the door. All I hear is her crying. I tried to open the door but she locked it. Jennifer babe please open the door. I want to hug and hold you please.

Jennifer said "no, go away. Go work since that's all you want to do". Fuck Jennifer open the door or I'm gonna brake it down. How long are you gonna be like this?

"The whole 9 fucking months that's how long". Jenn said. So I go down to the kitchen and gran a butter knife and then go back up stairs. Then I work the butter knife in the lock.

After I get the door open. I walked in and went to Jennifer on the side of the bed. I hugged her even though she kept pushing me away. Babe, please stop being this way.

I want to go to the Bahamas with you and to relax. I have to do this. I love you so much and I want this time with you before we have our baby. I know your hormones are crazy right now but babe please just trust me.

Jennifer

Jon I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I hope I don't act like that the whole pregnancy. He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. I'll bring you lunch every day, just so I can see your sexy face.

He smiled so wide. He started to kiss me and then he deepend the kiss and before I knew it. He had me on my back begging for more and then he flipped us over so I  was on top. God, I love this man I call my husband, and best friend.

While we were kissing we were taking each others clothes off and we didn't stop until we were naked. I kissed my way down Jon's body and stop at his penis. I looked at how sexy he is and started rubbing my hands up and down his body.

While I rubbed my hands up and down his body. I was giving him head. He started moaning and grbbing the back of my head to keep me still. He pulled my hair as he moaned as he said "o baby, yes, baby just like that". "I'm close" he said.

As he came I milked him dry and licked him up to the very last drop. After that I got on him and slide down his nice wetly penis. As I was sliding down I was moaning.  After sliding down I just started riding the shit out of Jon.

We were both moaning, I was grinding down on him as he was thrusting up. "O..... my..... god..... this..... feels..... so..... good....." I was saying and moaning.

30 minutes later we were just laying there holding each other. "Babe, I would really like it if you can bring me lunch ever day so I can see your sexy self and maybe we could have a quick quickie while your there?".

No Jon what is wrong with you babe. I don't want a quickie. I want it to last longer. I can bring you lunch and dinner if you like but no quickie. You have a left hand to help you.

"Hell yes, I would like you to bring me food. I have you so I don't need to use my left hand. Hey, when you bring me food can you wear the shortest skirt you have and a lacey see throw shirt."

No, why would I show off my parts to other guys that don't need to see the goods you get babe? "You are so rite I wasn't thinking about that. I just love seeing you ass in stuff like that".

Next morning

Jon

I got up at 6 to get ready for work. I kiss Jennifer on the lips and cheek. I go brush my teeth, use the bathroom, shower then make my way down stairs make breakfast for myself and put a plate in the microwave for Jenn when she wakes up. Make off and out the door.

I make it to the work site. I see my boss man and he pulls me into the trailer and talk to him for a sec. Morning boss man. "Morning, so how did your talk go with Jenn". My boss asked.

It was wild but then she calmed down enough to where she was ok with it. But I have a lot of making up for this she told me.
"Lol, well I have news for you. I plan on giving you 3 weeks off instead of 1. You take your wife and go to the Bahamas for 3 weeks. I'm gonna pay for the 2 extra weeks and have fun".

Damn, boss I think you just made my wife love you cause when I tell her she will more then likely say that. This means a lot to use to have this time together. "Good, cause since she is pregnant you need to spend all the time in the world together when you can" Boss said.