Chapter 3

Jon: yea that's fine. I'd like to get to know y'all better.

Brian: I told them that your coming over and Jen got pink in the face. Dude my cousin likes you. I also told her that I gave you her number. Lol.

Jon: what did she do or say

Brian:  she said OK but she wanted to be the one to give her number out. Then she started hitting me with pillows so we broke out into a pillow fight. Lol.

Jon:  lol I'm on the way

Brian: ok just walk in I told my aunt Marie that you were coming over too.

About an hour later Jon was there and they agreed to watch Dawn of the Dead. Misty was scared and she was cuddled up with Jennifer. Lol. Jen got a text that made them all scared cause it was out of know where. Jen looked at her phone and saw she got a text from Mya asking her what she doing?

Jennifer: watching Dawn of the Dead with Misty, Brian and Jon. Girl Jon is my next door neighbor. Like OMG. Brian gave him my number. So what are you doing?

Mya: I'm about to go on a date with Shane and do a double date with Mel and Jay. Brian gave your hot neighbor your number!

Jennifer: well have a good date night. Tomorrow would you and Mel want to go to the mall with me. Yeah I know.

Mya: I asked her and she said yeah. So we'll be at your house about 10 tomorrow.

Jennifer: okay see you then bye

Mya: bye.

Brian was in the kitchen making popcorn, while Jen went to go put her pj's on. Misty already had her pj's on. She had shorts and a tank top on. When Jen came down in her pj's she had on her shorts and a crop top on. But when she came down Jon couldn't take his eyes off of her cause he loves her body and the way it moves when she walks.

"Ok let's finally get this movie started" Brian said. When they all sat on the couch it went from left to right, starting with Misty, Brian, Jen and then Jon. Just enough room for the for of them. Brian had the popcorn on his lap so if Jon wanted a some he would have to reach over Jen. Brian thought it was funny cause he's trying to get Jen and Jon together cause he thinks they'll make a great couple.

During a part of the movie Jon was leaning towards Jen to get comfortable. When Jen noticed she asked if he was OK. All he could do was shake his head yes. A couple of times during the movie Brian kept pushing Jen into Jon. Misty laughed every time Brian pushed Jen into jon. When Jen got up to use the restroom, Brian told him what he was doing and then Jon laughed and said "she is going to get you if you don't cut it out." Brian said "she wouldn't do anything to me cause I'm her favorite cousin even if I'm her only cousin, plus I know you're enjoying her touching you." "Your enjoying what" Jennifer asked. Brian said "enjoying the movie with my new friend and two cousins."

So Jen went and sat in her spot on the couch. Brian picked another movie when Dawn of the Dead went off. This time Brian picked the Bride of Chucky. While they were watching that movie they fell asleep. Misty was sleeping with her head on Brian. Brain's head was back against the couch. Jen had her head on Jon's shoulder and Jon had his head on top of Jen's head. They were woke the next morning by Jen's two best friends. But before they woke them up they were taking pictures of every body sleeping on the couch.

Jen woke to her friends laughing and throwing pillows at the four of them on the couch. Mel took a picture of the way Jen and Jon was sleeping, then she went and post the picture on her Facebook account that read 💑Don't they make a cute couple💖. Mya caught what Mel did and laughed then told her that Jen would get her back for that picture. Mel said "she won't do anything".

Jen got up and said "let me go take a shower then we can head out to the mall", Brian woke up when he heard the word mall, Brian said "I'm coming cause I need to buy some clothes, Jon want to go to the mall with us" Brian asked. Jon said "Sure let me go shower then I'll come back over here and then we can go". Brian said "cool".

Misty stood up "I'm going", Jen said "fine don't take to long". About 30 minutes later every one was ready to go, so they all got in Jen's SUV. About 30 minutes later they were at the mall. They got out and the girls went one way. Misty asked "where are we going". All the older girls smiled. Jen said "we are getting our belly button's pierced, but if you like I'll pay for you to get another ear piercing if you like". Misty said "i would love that thanks sissy". Then Lilly hugged Jen before they kept walking.

So the three older ones got their piercings done then Lilly got her cartilage pierced. Then the girls went to the food court.

Jon

I actually am having fun with Brian. I enjoyed watching movies with him and the girls. When I woke up this morning I was surprised to see Jennifer's head on my shoulder but it was very comfy. I wonder if she has a boyfriend. I hope not cause by the end of the summer I would really love to be her boyfriend before school starts, but I got to see how we hit it off for now as friends.