Chapter 10

Cayden

After that fight between Austin and Jackson. Austin hasn't been the same. So Jon and I are visiting him to see what's up. Austin answered the door giving us a bro hug.

Jon

So how's it going? Austin said "I guess it's going. I've been talking to some girl on line". Cayden says " what's her name ". Austin said " her name is Sophia and she is talking about move out here ".

I nod my head saying yeah that's good. Austin said " are the girls still not talking to Gabby". Cayden said " nope, Jennifer and Morgan won't talk to her because of how she treated you. They feel bad for you ".

Austin said " yea them girls are keepers, y'all are lucky but I'm glad to do call them my friends, they are my best female friends ever and you dudes are my best guy friends ".

Two months later we are all hanging out at the beach. We all met Sophia and seems like a cool girl. I know Jennifer and Morgan like hanging out with her. I'm looking for a job now. I feel it's time for a job now.

Cayden is working as a mechanic at his uncle's shop called Brown's Shop. Austin is working at Footlocker at the mall. Morgan and Jennifer are working at Victoria Secret at the mall too. I'm hopping I can get a job at the mall too. I put an application in at Famous Footwear. I hope I hear back from them soon.

Jennifer

I've tried to call Gabby but she's told me she wants nothing to do with any of us. That hurts but it's her lost. Austin seems pretty damn happy with Sophia and I'm happy for him.

My mom is so proud of me for getting a job. I'm happy that it's with Morgan too. We work the same shifts. We have holiday break coming up and I can't wait.

Morgan and I are taking a girl's trip but we have agreed that we will invite Sophia to come with us. We are thinking about going to Cancoon, Mexico but the guys are bugging us to take them.

Morgan and I talked that we actually might take them. Lol we want and era going too but we want them to sweat it for a while. Lol.

Cayden

Morgan, can I pretty pretty please go with you to Mexico. She laughs at me like I said something funny but I didn't. Next I see Jon and Jennifer talking about something that job whispered into Jennifer's ear then she starts laughing and pushes Jon away from her. Jon is laughing his ass off too.

Morgan

Babe, I don't know it's supposed to be a girl's trip. So why do you want to come a long with. Cayden said  " because I'm gonna miss you and I don't want to miss you if I can go with you. We can do things that we can't do here ". Morgan laughed ya like what Cayden we have sex we hang out when we can. Cayden " yes, but I haven't woken up with you on my arms babe, and I really really want to. If you let me come on this trip I'll do what ever you ask of me and I won't bitch please baby. Let me come ".

Jennifer

I can see Morgan looking at me and then I nod my head. " Cayden babe you can come ". Morgan said. Lol. So I look at Jon and he's smiling back at me. So I say Jon would you like to Mexico with Morgan and I. Jon looks at me and he has the biggest smile on his handsome face. Jon said " baby, are you sure because if you are then hell yes. Babe, you just made my day ". Before I could say your welcome Jon had me in his arms kissing me.

When Austin and Sophia joinour group from there walk. I invite them as well to come to Mexico. They were so happy. Morgan and I told the guys that they will have to share a room. All the guys said " bullshit you crazy to think that we guys are sharing a room ".

Then Sophia says " I'm sharing a room with Austin fuck what y'all say. I'm sorry for the language but I ain't sleeping with out my man by my side ".

Morgan and I looked at each other and said " no worry cause we are sharing a room and bed with our guys too ". Cayden and Jon said " now that's what were talking about lol ". This will be the best vacation with  our guys.

Later that day while telling my mom what my plans are for the holiday break. My mom look at us all and said " well i hope you all stay safe and Jon please take care of my daughter and you all take care of each other ".

Misty starts begging Jon to let me take her with us. Jon said " no can do girl, she's mine ". Misty begs please please pretty please. Jon looks at me and smile. Then he pulls me on to his lap and hugs me tightly. I look at Misty and say " you will be here with Brian, so no you can't go. Plus this I for us and I'm sorry but your just not invited ". Misty walks away and says " Jennifer your a bitch ".