Chapter 22

So later that night after getting Princess all set up. I walk into our bathroom to take a shower. Jon comes up behind me and hugs me tight to his body.

I love this man with everything I am. Jon asked "what are you doing" I'm about to take a shower. He slowly unzips my dress while kissing and sucking on my neck at the same time.

He pushes my dress down and helps me out of my underwear and bra. His right hand comes down the front part of me. He's still kissing my neck. He starts to moan and grind into my ass.

He was still shirtless. He turned me around in his arms and started kissing me with everything he has.
I started to unbuckle his belt and opened up his pants to push them down along with his boxers.

Once he was naked he turned me over to where I was bending over the bathroom counter. He started pounding into me like a mad man.

Then when we were done we got in the shower and washed each others bodies and I washed my hair but he helped with my hair.

Once we were done with our shower we went to bed naked. It felt great to be lying here in my underwear and tank top. While Jon was sleeping in his boxers.

Princess is sleeping in her bed. I can't believe Jon actually went out and got me and dog and to ask me to marry him. Gabby is getting married to aisrim before we tye the knot.

Its 2:30 in the morning. My phone woke me up. Misty texted me and asked me to call her. So I take my phone and go into the kitchen down stairs so I can call and not wake up Jon.

Misty picked up on the third ring. "Hello" Misty said sounding like she has been crying.

Me: Misty are you crying is everything ok.

Misty: No, every thing is not ok. I need you Jennifer. I'm scared and don't know what to do or say.

I heard noise coming from the stairs and when I looked Jon was coming down with princess by his side. Jon asked me what's going on. All I can say is I have no clue. Then he walks up to me and pulls me into his body and he can listen to what is being said.

Me: Misty what are you talking about? What are you scared about? I'm here what do you need. Please talk to me Misty your scaring me.

Then Jon holds me close and I realize that I'm shaking.

Misty: I have no where to stay at.

Me: you can stay with us misty. What aren't you telling me. Tell me so I can help.

Misty: you can't help its to late. You can't help you weren't here when every thing went down.

Me: what the hell happened misty.

Misty: you should have cops coming to your house about now.

Me: what in the hell is going on?

I hear my door bell and misty hangs up on me. I look at Jon like what the hell. Jon goes to answer the door. I hear talking then I see two officers and Jon walking in our kitchen. Looking like they have to tell me something but don't want to.

The female officer looks at me and asked me if I'm Jennifer Hart. I shake my head yes. Then I'm told to sit down. What is going on someone tell me now.

I look at Jon and all he can say is please sit down babe your gonna need to. I look at him like what the hell. I look at him really good and he has tears in his eyes.

Mama the female officer says to me. We had a call to your mother's house this morning. When we got there we found your sister Misty crying on the front porch.

I'm sorry to tell you but your mom died before we got there. The male that was there is your father and he was drunk and he killed your mom with a shot to the head by a shot gun.

I cry and scream over and over and over. I'm numb from what I was told. Jon sits next to me and holds me so tight. Then my front door opens and I hear my sister Misty walk into the living room.

I got up and ran to her and holding her while we both cry our eyes out over the loss of our mom. While hugging my sister misty, Jon hugged us both and held on tightly. After the cops left.

Jon

Damn is all I can say. The door bell rang. I let the girls go from hugging them. I open the door and saw Austin standing there. He asked if everything was ok.

I stepped out side and closed the door behind me. Austin its about miss Hart. She was killed this morning by her ex-husband. Austin started to cry. Man I'm sorry for y'all's loss.

I know you guys have known her since y'all were little. I wish I could do more to say or make so you. Austin just looks at me and tells me to take very good care of my fiance because she will need it more then any one of us. He hugged me then left.

Jennifer

It's been a whole week since my mom's death. We put her in the ground about an hour ago and now its only 11:00 am. I decided to have a wake at my house.

That was a wrong choice because it just made things worse. All my friends were here. Jon stayed by my side the whole day. Before people started leaving they each said something nice that they knew about my mom.

Misty is now living with us. I can't have her staying at the house by her self. I'm sorry she was there when everything happened. She saw our dad kill our mom.