Chapter 14

Jon

Its been 6 months since Jennifer broke my heart. My heart hurts so damn bad. I fell in love with Jennifer and still am.

I can't believe the same night our friends celebrate their night as a engaged couple and soon to be a happy couple.

My world gets turn up side down and inside out. God I hate that bitch Emily. I can't believe Jennifer gave me back my promise ring and crushed my heart.

"Austin and Cayden are here Jon" my mom said to me. So I make my way down stairs and I hear Cayden ask how so how is he doing, my mom said he isn't himself he's not my happy son, that I know and love so much. My heart aches to hear my mom say that.

So I get to the bottom of the stairs and then my mom kisses my head before heading out to work. "See you later she says".

What's up guys. Austin says "man don't be stupid with us". I'm not I just don't want to talk about it, this shit hurts to much. I fucking love this girl she is my world, she makes my heart beat a million times more then I could ever think.

Cayden said "it's not easy for her either. Morgan told me that she can't stop crying. She stays locked in her room. She won't even let Morgan in her room".

Look she won't talk to me, look at me, she won't even take the promise ring I got her. She broke my heart into a million pieces that no one can fix.

Austin says  "she loves you damn I hate this has happened to y'all. We need to figure out how she was able to get into your phone and prove you didn't do this".

Cayden says "why not get a liar detector test and that way she'll have to believe you".

Like the idea but how do you get her to believe something like that. Maybe we could get Morgan to help.

Jennifer

Damn my heart is so heavy. Why? Maybe I should give Jon a chance. I hate that I took his ring off. He's been blowing my phone up but I won't answer. I won't let Morgan in my room. I can't, I don't want her to see me like this.

Maybe I should text him to see how he is doing? But I don't think he wants to see or hear from me. I walk out of my room, down stairs, out the door and off to Jon's house. I push the door bell.

Jon

When I heard the door bell. I got up and went to open the door I was surprised to see Jennifer standing there in front me. Come in.

She walks by me and looks at Austin and Cayden then looks at me. Then she says "since you got company. I'll just leave".

I looked at the guys and said " can you guys excuse us please. I like to talk to her".

They looked at us and smiled then walked by us. After they left. I grabbed Jennifer by the wrist and took her to my room then locked the door.

So how are you doing? She doesn't answer. So I walk over to her and pulled her to my bed and I sat on the edge and pulled her into my lap. I hugged her back to my front and she started to cry.

Jennifer

I was sitting on Jon's lap crying. Then I turned and hugged him so tight. He was rubbing his hand up and down my back.

Then I look at Jon and see he isn't very happy either. I'm sorry for the way I acted. I should of known better but seeing the pictures and the texts.

Jon said "I would of acted the same way. But I love you and still do. I fell in love with you a long time ago. Babe, I was faithful to you and always will be".

I looked at Jon then smiled and said I still love you and always will. Maybe if you want we can start over or left off from where we were.

Jon said "I would love to start where we left off cause you were wearing my ring that I made a promise to you with".

I kissed Jon after he said everything he just to me. He held out the ring out to me. I let him put it on my finger.

After he put the ring on my finger. He was still sitting on the bed with me straddling his lap.

We started kissing and making out then Jon fell back on the bed with me on top of him. I started grinding up against him. We both started to moan.

We took each others shirts off and my bra. I was still grinding up against him as he took my shirt off of me. He pushed me off his lap then took my pants and underwear off. I undressed him the rest of the way.

Then he sat back with his back against the head board and he pulled me up there were he was and I was back at straddling his lap.

He easied me down on his cock. I moaned as he was going in side of me and he was moaning too while grunting. Hearing him like this turned me on.

We spent the next hour getting to know each others body all over again. I felt good to be in his arms again.

Jon

That was the best sex I ever had in my life and with my love. I want to wake up like this every morning with her in my arms. My phone was going off and I saw it was my mom's number.

My mom video called me. "Boy wants wrong with you, you look happy what happened to you?" My mom asked.

Well I turn my phone towards the sleeping beauty so my mom can see her. I say "we made up she came over here. We talked some". I told my mom.

My mom said "well I'm happy your happy and that y'all seem to make up but I don't want y'all  sleeping naked in bed or be anywhere naked period"

Got it mom I said. Then we talked a little long then we got off the phone. I love everything about this lady I call my queen.