Chapter 21

4 months later

GRADUATION DAY

Yay, we made it. We are done with school finally. Morgan said "thank god cause my mommy ass is tired". Cayden said "Right, I want to spend more time with my three loved ones".

Gabby said "tell me about Austin and I are trying to find a house and last night Austin asked me to marry him and I said yes". Girl congratulations on the engagement.

Gabby asked me "so how do you like your new home and how has it been living with Jon". Girl, I love my new home that Jon bought us. Actually we where going to have a after party tonight at our house to celebrate us graduating.

We are gonna have fun. Hey who's ready to walk across the stage. We all said "ready". A few hours later we are at an all you can eat buffet. While there Jon texts me.

Babe: hey I'll see you later tonight at the party at our house

Me: why? What are you doing that you can't be here with me. Damn it we're having lunch but you left before. Just an FYI. I'm mad at you for leaving me alone until tonight.

Babe: I'm sorry but I left after the graduation because I have a couple of surprises for you tonight baby girl. Trust me I'll make it up to you my queen.

Me: I'll hold you to that babe. You owe me big time since you left me alone for a whole day. But I love you and I'll see you tonight. XOXOXO💋💖.

Babe: I will see you tonight baby. Trust me you will be thinking of me for the surprises I have for you. I love you more every day then you'll ever know. 😍😘🌟💏💓💋💕💖

I hate how he won't be around today. So I tell every body that Jon won't be hanging around today and they all say ok. That's all they say. What's going on I ask. Gabby looks at me and says "nothing."

O I get it you all are in it aren't you. Austin just nods his head yes. O you better hope his presents are good cause if they aren't then I'm gonna be pissed at you all.

Morgan looked at me then said "honey, you won't be disappointed trust me. That man wouldn't do anything to make sure you weren't satisfied. He loves you and trust him on that."

Ok is all I could say. So for the party tonight will start about 8. So we all go about our business until then. I will see you lovely people later tonight at my house. I'm gonna set the house up for the party.

So 7 hrs later I'm standing in a strapless dress that goes down to my thighs. My dress is pink at the top then fades into a red color. I love this dress. Gabby and Austin came early. Have y'all noticed that Jon has been acting weird since the other day.

Austin told me "stop stressing damn he has a surprise for you. Can you just deal with that. Please." Fine Austin I'll wait and see what the hell is going on ok Austin. He just nods his head. I can't wait to see him is all. I know he was talking about looking for a new job.

I guess I'll have to wait. 29 minutes later Morgan and Cayden came over while my mom and sister watches the babies for a couple of hours. I love your dress Gabby and Morgan said. Thanks I love y'alls dresses to. About two hours later Jon came in the house with a smile on his face.

I run up and hug him tight and give him a passionate kiss. He looks at me like he's about to see something but then we hear barking. I look behind Jon and see a pitbull puppy with a big red ribbon around its neck.

I go over to the puppy and start petting her. She had a card attached on to the ribbon. So I look at the ribbon and Jon. I look at the card and it says Jennifer you mean the world to me will you marry me!

I look to the side and see all of our friends are in the hallway watching us. While Jon is on his knee holding a ring box out and opened up. I start to cry then shake my head yes. He gets up and puts the ring on my finger the hugs me and gives me kisses.

Our friends gave us hugs and said congratulations.

Jon

So when she said yes, my heart was about to hammer out of my chest. So, Jen baby you got two surprises and you have one left. Do you want to see your last surprise? She jumps up and down and nods the hell out if her head.

I said ok. I took my shirt off and she saw the the left side of my ribs that where covered up with gauzes. She started to touch my ribs. I saw to worried like in her eyes. Babe its ok its not what you think it is. Wait a moment and I'll show ok.

She nods her head up and down like she does when she gives me head. Damn should not be thinking this way. Three. Two. One I took the gauzes off so she could read my tattoo. My tat says Queen Jennifer.
I let her touch it then she kisses it as her saying she approves of it.

Jennifer

OMG Jon its beautiful. I love all my surprises. Your the best. What should we name our dog? Jon looks at me and says babe, you pick the name and that's what we'll name her ok. Ok I say. Let's name her Princess since I'm the queen of the house.

So later that night we had everything for Princess set up she has her own bed and all.