Chapter 42

Jennifer

While Jon left to go get Ava from his mom. It was only six o'clock at night. Damn we started at 2 with the make up sex.

I started to make chicken with rice and broccoli. They are Ava and Jon's favorite food at least one of there favorite food.

As I was making the table Jon and Ava came in the front door. I heard running little feet and then heard Ava says "mommy I home". I laughed and she came and hugged my legs.

I bent down and hugged her back. Then Ava took off running to her toys in the living room. Jon came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

Jon says "baby, I miss this. Do you believe me that I didn't do anything with Emily?"

I turned and looked at him. I had tear rolling down my cheeks. I'm so so sorry. I should of never left the way I did Jon.

He hugged me so tight I was afraid to let go.

Jon says "babe, we're fine we're good there is nothing bad here. We are here as a family. Thus is all I wanted besides having another little one running around. Lol."

If your good I mightlet you pregnant me again.

Jon says "if I'm good baby you don't even know how good I can be or how bad I can be."

I looked at Jon like he was crazy. Then I pushed him away with my butt so I can finish dinner. That didn't work cause then he started to suck on my ear and grind on my butt. Damn this man is goong to drive me wild.

Jon behave I need to finish dinner. He slapped my ass then walked away from me smiling then said "I'll get you later baby".

15 minutes later we were eating at the table and Jon was playing footsy with me under the table. Ava started laughing at Jon because he was playing with his food and putting some on his face. Ava died laughing at that.

After dinner while I was cleaning up Jon was giving Ava a bath and getting her ready to go night night.

When I got done cleaning the mess I sat down on the couch to watch some thing while drinking my wine. I was sitting there thinking about stuff. Then I turned the t.v. off and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

30 minutes later I felt lips on mine then a body on top of me. I knew it was Jon so I kept my eyes closed. Jon started to feel me up while ee kissed then he whispered "please don't leave me again".

I opened my eyes and looked at him and he had sad eyes.
I promise to not leave you ever again. I'm so sorry I left in the first place.

He kissed me like his life dependent. So I deepend the kiss and started to take his clothes off while he took mine off.

I flipped us over so he was on bottom and I on top. I slid down his shaft and started to him. He had his hands on my hips and then ever so often he wpuld slap my ass and damn if that didn't turn me on. I moaned loud when he did that.

Jon changed our position to me bending over the couch. He started thrusting hard and fast and kept slapping my ass. I moaned "damn .... that .... feels .... so .... fucking .... good ...."

Jon kept rubbing his arms up and down my back and sides and grabbed my hips while he went to town on me. Then before I knew it he was on his knees ratting me out.

Shit was all I could say. I grabbed his head and damn I started to grind on his face and push his tongue in deeper. I road his tongue like there is no tomorrow, then I came all over his tongue while I grinded my pussy on his face.

Once he was down I switched places with him. He was leaning again the back of the couch. I git on my knees and heard his breathe suck in. I was licking his dick like it was the nest tasting lollipop that I ever had.

He grabbed my head and started to grind into my face. While I'm in the proses of giving him head he reached down and started to play with my pussy. I moan on his dick and he kept playing down there until I started to move.

Then he pushed me back and we made our way up the stairs to our room and that's where he made love to me and fucked me in everyway position. God it feels good to be like this with him.

When I woke up the next morning I saw it was 9 o'clock. I noticed it was quite so I went to check on Ava. As I moved out of bed I noticed I was so sore from last night.

I made my way over to Ava's room and when I got there her door was open so I looked inside and she was still asleep. So, I turned around and went to my bathroom so I can take a shower.

After stepping in the shower I started washing my hair and then I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist. Then felt kisses around my neck. Man some one is in a good mood today.

Jon says "how are you feeling from last night. You slept through the whole night. I woke every time Ava cried. Man, I missed doing that when you and her were gone from me. But I'm happy as a motherfucker to have y'all back home with me."

I feel refresh but everytime we are together it feels great. I'm sure Ava missed her dad coming to her rescue.

Jon helped me wash my hair. Then pushed me up again the wall and grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. While thrusting in me fast and hard as we both came at the same time.

When we finally got out of the shower after washing each other. We heard the door bell.